+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031

Thread: 5/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Great observations, Jasmine!
    I agree with everything you've said!

"AMAZING"ly boring!

Personally I would have a real problem having sex with someone under the pressure of knowing you could be evaluated and compared on your performance? How uncomfortable is that? I mean that could always be the situation, but at least you may not know about it and it wouldn't be right in your face. You need to be somebody like Trish, she seems to thrive on that sort of competition!

Personally I'd have more of a problem with the exchange of bodily fluids (who and how many) and I'm not a good sharer, whats mine is mine and I don't have time to waste while some guy diddles his way to a decision.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ok going back in this thread, I think it's possible Jesse could have helped Tara undress and then they could have just hung out together. Dunno but Tara soo doesn't seem like the type of girl to give in to Jesse, besides would Jesse take that risk knowing her father would see this and could track him down?? I didn't see them kissing or anything, just him undressing her. But totally ick! if he did it with all three in the same week. I'd say yes to him and Jessica but I doubt he and Tara and he and Mandy did it. JMO
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fanatic
    Just wondering why we haven't heard anything from Mandy? After Trish was booted she was doing interviews all over the place but we haven't heard a word from Mandy

FORT Newbie
    Mandy has more class?

Trish is a media HO?

Somewhere on this forum yesterday someone compared Trish to Omarosa.
    I was yelling YES!!!
    Exactly, both are totally clueless to the way they appear to others, and both can't seem to step away from the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineThePup
    Somewhere on this forum yesterday someone compared Trish to Omarosa.
    I was yelling YES!!!
    Exactly, both are totally clueless to the way they appear to others, and both can't seem to step away from the camera.
    That was me. While Omarosa is/was the more blatant LIAR and also a saboteur, both Trish and Omarosa have a way of answering simple, direct questions with gibberish that (they think) makes them look better. They are both full of excuses and full of themselves, AND full of something else. Both are lazy and think they are somehow entitled to a luxurious lifestyle. Both and delusional and they have an exalted opinion of themselves which bears no resemblance whatsoever to reality.

I am hoping Jimmy Kimmel will do the same thing to Trish as Omarosa....she foud out he had a lie detector on the set and Omarosa refused to come out to talk to him. She and her mother and her publicist ran out screaming! Haven't heard about or seen Omarosa on TV since that incident. That was like holding a cross in front of a vampire. THANKS, JIMMY! Luv ya, man!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    And the test wasn't even for her. That speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    And the test wasn't even for her. That speaks volumes.
    Yeah, I know. It was a skit for Uncle Frank. But Omarosa freaked out and bolted.

+ Reply to Thread