+ Reply to Thread

Thread: jesse on "on the air" with ryan seacress

jesse on "on the air" with ryan seacress

Did anyone watch jesse on today's show. Ryan said he used to "date" :rolleyes trish in the 6th grade and she had dumped him on the play ground. Obviously she started early with the guys Jesse said he was still very happy with his choice and they are still in "love"

Well he's not going to say " I realized she is the biggest biatch ever, but the producers are making me say I love her, so here goes" tho how entertaining would that be
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Yep, I watched it...I wonder if it's important that Jesse had a big crush on Kim Basinger when he was young. I still think that he's hedging when he talks about the outcome. When Ryan questioned him about the 0-4 record of the Bachelors, Jesse repeated the mantra that every relationship/women/bachelor is different so that the seasons can't be compared. Cop Out.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

psu ---> Kim Basinger, eh?

Jesse is the only bachelor I can remember that really weeded it down to a bunch of blondes, am I right?

It hasn't come on yet here, I'm glad I saw this thread.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Yep, I watched it...I wonder if it's important that Jesse had a big crush on Kim Basinger when he was young. .
    Hey, it might be a hint. I remember in an article I read Bob said he liked the elegance of Catherine Zeta-Jones, and I knew for sure it was gonna be Estella.

I watched it and loved it when Jesse said "he was getting Ryan's sloppy seconds" referring to Trish!!! I thought I would die!!! He then tried to take up for Trish after Ryan said "What's wrong with her" after they called her a "Stalker" but I'm NOT buying it - Jesse has seen the real Trish - who goes around sleeping with over 30 people, other women included, someone right before the show, and well you all know where I am going with it... she made her bed!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    she made her bed!!!!
    and boy did she EVER lay in it. In fact it sounds like lots of people have.

With her "post count" , she would have had to gotten an early start. Maybe Mr. Seacrest was the first one to start her down that path. (Does he swing that way, really?)
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    With her "post count" , she would have had to gotten an early start. Maybe Mr. Seacrest was the first one to start her down that path. (Does he swing that way, really?)
    You know I didn't know he did - but I guess he does. It was rumored a month or so that he is engaged - . If I hadn't heard that he was engaged, the rampant thought would be I wonder if trash made him run the other way - at the ripe age of 6.

+ Reply to Thread