+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose 5/19 *spoiler*

Final Rose 5/19 *spoiler*

The Bachelor
    ABC May 19 09:00pm
    Series/Reality, 120 Mins.
    Episode #507.
    Jesse takes the final two women home to meet his family and gets some last-minute advice from his former spy, then makes his final choice.
    Producer(s): Mike Fleiss, Lisa Levenson.

What else do we know about the last show and FRC?

There was a screencap from the first show fo Jesse standing outside in the daytime in a suit surrounded by flower petals. I would guess expecting either the first or second girl

But at this point we don't know anything of substance... I'm guess screencapes tonight tho :crossfingers
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan
    #507 - SEASON FINALE -- WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.)
    Jesse takes his final 2 women home to meet his family and get some last minute advice from his former spy. Will it help him make the toughest decision of his life? See what happens during this gripping two-hour conclusion when Jesse puts his heart on the line and hands out his final rose.

"his" final 2 women? gripping? and he hands out a "final rose"....nothing else?

EZD
    I'm going to hazard a guess that the shots of the ring are Jesse looking at rings at the jewelry store. Look behind his hands (they are definitely his hands - no woman's hands look like that), it seems to be the presentation pad the jeweler puts the rings on and the brown table top (they always sit at a desk for this segment). I don't think he'll give Jessica the ring at the ceremony. I bet he'll keep it to give at a later date (if the show/sponsor) allows it. Like I said in another post, Jessica keeps having these "meetings with producers" that she attends alone...

FORT Fan
    Maybe she's the next Bachelorette?

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    #507 - SEASON FINALE -- WEDNESDAY, MAY 19 (9:00-11:00 p.m.)
    Jesse takes his final 2 women home to meet his family and get some last minute advice from his former spy. Will it help him make the toughest decision of his life? See what happens during this gripping two-hour conclusion when Jesse puts his heart on the line and hands out his final rose.

"his" final 2 women? gripping? and he hands out a "final rose"....nothing else?
    Notice they don't say anything like "Will he propose? Will she accept?"

EZD
    Considering her age, I doubt it (but then again, they used Jesse). I also know that she wants to finish law school and doing Bachelorette would not fly (Jessica's mom is exactly like what you saw - she has high expectations and means business).

Reminds me of eny's "law student or her mother will kill her" description, heh sad yet true
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

That picture is from this past week. There were similar pictures of all three of the girls with him from the last episode.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Everyone keeps saying that he is not giving her a ring but in the last pictures in the screencaps he is holding a ring box and on Ryan Seacrest (sp?) show today, he was asked how he and the girl he picked were doing and Jesse was all goo-goo gaa-gaa over how in love they are.... who knows?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast