+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose 5/19 *spoiler*

Crystal Allen

Estella's Ring

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Do we know that Estella got to keep the ring? I thought that if the show paid for the ring (which it did) that if the couple broke up, the ring was returned.
    i think US Magazine ran a 'roundup' on what happened to the rings. Amanda was the only one that said she didn't know b/c she never got it. Didn't Blob put the ring back on Estella's finger at the "After The Final Rose" show? It would not seem likely that ABC would force her to give the ring back if they didn't get married since Helene didn't. In keeping with the show's supposed purpose, the ring would have become Blob's to give her, and in the event they broke up [particularly if it was his fault] it would be hers to do with what she wanted.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    But Aaron shelled out his own cash to buy Helene's ring. As far as I understand, so did Andrew (he especially could afford it). But Blob Gimpy didn't, I believe... even so, the ring should be Estella's to do with as she pleases, but who knows?
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Crystal Allen

You're right.

I remembered that Andrew bought Jen's ring himself but forgot that Aaron also did. My guess would be that the ring is a promotional donation to ABC from Harry Winston, much as any game show prize would be, and therefore ABC can do as it pleases with it. I hope they decided that Estella should keep it after putting up with Blob the way she did.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    I remembered that Andrew bought Jen's ring himself but forgot that Aaron also did. My guess would be that the ring is a promotional donation to ABC from Harry Winston, much as any game show prize would be, and therefore ABC can do as it pleases with it. I hope they decided that Estella should keep it after putting up with Blob the way she did.
    But remember with Meridith and Ian, they did not use Harry Winston

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    But remember with Meridith and Ian, they did not use Harry Winston
    They are using Tacori now. They make VERY pretty rings.

I seem to remember that when Alex did not give the ring to Amanda, there was some discussion about what happened to the ring. The answer was that he had six months to either propose or give the ring back to ABC. What happens to a "promise" ring is another question. Hopefully Estella got to keep the ring.

Either the first or second guy sold the engagement ring & split the money with the girl after they broke up. It was the guy that bought the ring with his own money. Saw it on E True Hollywood Story-The Bachelor.

So, I don't understand what the spoiler is in this thread??

Does someone know who the final girl is?

Quote Originally Posted by charity
    Either the first or second guy sold the engagement ring & split the money with the girl after they broke up. It was the guy that bought the ring with his own money. Saw it on E True Hollywood Story-The Bachelor.
    That was Aaron, the second guy. It was actually the girl(Helene) who listed it on Ebay and offered to spilt the take with him.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGirls
    So, I don't understand what the spoiler is in this thread??

Does someone know who the final girl is?
    The post is listed with *spoiler* in the topic because there is the potential for spoiler information to come out. They don't want to ruin the suprise for someone who doesn't want to hear anything ahead of time. I beleive this is the just the designated thread for any potential spoilers for the 5/19 episode.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast