+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Rose 5/19 *spoiler*

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    That picture is from this past week. There were similar pictures of all three of the girls with him from the last episode.
    What picture are you talking about?

At one point, there was a picture posted above my response, that post has since been removed. Sufice it to say, it was a screencap, incorrectly identified by another poster as to the time it was taken.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    At one point, there was a picture posted above my response, that post has since been removed. Sufice it to say, it was a screencap, incorrectly identified by another poster as to the time it was taken.
    Sorry...it was my post...I took it out to keep from confusing people. Oh, well.

Somehow I've convinced myself that those are Jesse's hands up there in the pics. Didn't think so before.

FORT Regular
    I assume these pictures are from FRC, not that they really add much.

I think the hands belong to a woman, possibly an employee at the store, but probably one of the final two. I think they are Tara's hands. But it wouldn't tell us anything other than final two. They both go ring shopping.
    Attached Images Attached Images

He has the ring in the pictures of the final rose. Now maybe he'll pull a Bob, but he's got it.

Are the producers going to pull a Bob screencap blunder by having Jesse stand in a different direction for each girl?

Crystal Allen

Alex and the ring

Remember in Season One, Alex bought a ring, spent a lot of camera time looking at it, holding it up, etc, brought it to the final RC, showed it to Amanda, and then did not give it to her. He said something like "I have this ring, but I'm going to hold onto it, and here's why...we have a long way to go before we get engaged." There's no reason Jesse can't do the same thing. Honestly, I preferred this honest approach to what Blob pulled, although in Estella's case, she got to keep a very expensive ring which could fetch her quite a bit of $ if she sold it.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    Remember in Season One, Alex bought a ring, spent a lot of camera time looking at it, holding it up, etc, brought it to the final RC, showed it to Amanda, and then did not give it to her. He said something like "I have this ring, but I'm going to hold onto it, and here's why...we have a long way to go before we get engaged." There's no reason Jesse can't do the same thing. Honestly, I preferred this honest approach to what Blob pulled, although in Estella's case, she got to keep a very expensive ring which could fetch her quite a bit of $ if she sold it.

Do we know that Estella got to keep the ring? I thought that if the show paid for the ring (which it did) that if the couple broke up, the ring was returned.

How do we know it is a ring in the box? Maybe he opted for something else, like diamond earrings or a bracelet or something as a token gift. Also, hasn't there been a rumor that he gives the paper back that the girls dad gave him. Maybe that's what he has in the box?????

I hope it is not a ring, either of these girls would be selling themselves short.
    Beat the Hell out of K State!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast