+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Trish as the Next Bachelorette? Possible Scoop

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar

Trish as the Next Bachelorette? Possible Scoop

This quote is from the chat transcript from E!'s "Watch with Kristin." It sounds like Trish is either trying to make it sound like she's been approached to be the next Bachelorette or actually HAS been approached.

"From weenei: I saw E! News Live with Trish, and it sounds like she's the next Bachelorette. Am I right?
    Kristin: I've heard she's been approached, yes. Still trying to get the full story. But for those of you who missed it, our reporter asked her if she would ever do The Bachelorette, and Trish (in what appeared to me a sly promotional move) turned to her PR flack, asking how to answer. The rep said something like: "You could just answer the question hypothetically, like if you were asked to do the show, how you would feel about it." She made it sound like there's been some talk."

Has anyone heard this from other sources?

I shudder to think of what that season would be like. It should probably air on Fox instead of ABC with all of the sexual content it's likely to have. :rolleyes

Please let it be true, I'll be glued to the T.V.

IF she is is going to be the next bachelorette man will that be quite an interesting show to watch. what is television coming to?
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    I hope it isn't true. Not the kind of show I want to watch because then ABC has gotten very sleazy

The only way I would watch is if ABC & Trish came out & admitted that it was all scripted from the beginning, then mayby Trish would be someone I could root for and actually care about.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Why would I want to watch mating season on TV? :rolleyes
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Please let it be true, I'll be glued to the T.V.
    ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

So what your saying is that there is actually going to be "Who wants to marry a millionaire part 2"? So will this show be aired on Fox, or did ABC buy the rights?

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    Since I didn't add my opinion above...I just wanted to say that I would not watch one second of Trish as The Bachelorette. I've watched every single season, it's already getting worse and worse. This would be the last straw for me. Yuck.

Really - has ABC lost the point of thr Bachelor/Bachelorette? To find someone to marry, the romance the happy ending. Seriously, it Trish is the next, it will just be another dating show.

Checking it all out!
    Trish the next possible bachelorette? Now that would be pure entertainment!
    Mizz Piper

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 12345678910 ... LastLast