+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trish as the Next Bachelorette? Possible Scoop

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I'd watch.. definately. I'd be glued to the set also.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    Trish as Bachelorette:

:rolleyes
    :nono

It would be awesome if they picked all average joes for her with average incomes...that would be evil....LOL!
    Haha, that would be awesome!

I am definitely not going to watch if Trish is the next Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong
    Okay, I think I found the perfect show for Trish. I just saw on ABC Media net that Fleiss and Company have put together a new dating reality "comedy" called The Two Timer. That's the show for Trash, I mean Trish>
    Maybe that's the trick on Trish...Fleiss offers Trish "The Bachelorette", but in reality, is setting her up for this show. Personally, I think ABC should lend her out to either Fox for Josephine Millionaire or NBC for For Love or Money 3. Make her work for her rich guy, and also avoid linking a marriage proposal to the outcome. Both JM's and FLOM's have had a richer tradition of racier scenes which is right up Trish's alley. With Trish in these formats, I would probably watch her.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

If Trish is the next Bachelorette, I would not watch. I guess one good thing would be freeing up my Wednesday night. Giving Psycho Skank her own national TV show is like indulging a child's bad behavior because it might be funny. She seriously makes me sick :phhht

Kristin just said that she asked producers to come back and she also asked to be the next bachelorette. However, tha latter looks like a no go. lol

Michelle Kwan is Da Queen amykaren's Avatar
    [QUOTE=zeus
    "...infected with who knows what?" Oh, amykaren, I expect you are young--but then most everyone is compared to me--lol. I grew up in the '60s -- before sexually transmitted diseases that could kill you (mostly). Having sex with someone was much akin to shaking hands. It was how we got to know each other. McArthur Park in Chicago during the Democratic Convention of '68 was one huge orgy. Trish reminds me of those heady days.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I'll bite. I'm 33. And nowadays you do get "stuff". I just wouldn't take the chance for a roll in the hay.

[QUOTE=amykaren]
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    "...infected with who knows what?" Oh, amykaren, I expect you are young--but then most everyone is compared to me--lol. I grew up in the '60s -- before sexually transmitted diseases that could kill you (mostly). Having sex with someone was much akin to shaking hands. It was how we got to know each other. McArthur Park in Chicago during the Democratic Convention of '68 was one huge orgy. Trish reminds me of those heady days.[/QUOTE

Ok, I'll bite. I'm 33. And nowadays you do get "stuff". I just wouldn't take the chance for a roll in the hay.
    And that is the fact that really astounds me. Even having her partners (all 35 and counting) using condoms can't guarantee complete immunity from STD or pregnancy (97% effective according to Ross on Friends). I just hope she gets regular tests.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Oooh, what if they had only men who made under the national average, but who are drop dead gorgeous. Interesting to see if she could fine "true love" with someone who wasn't wealthy.
    Sounds kinda like Joe Millionaire!

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    There is no way I would watch this. She already annoys the hell out of me, if I was picked to be one of the Bachelors I would walk. She is not wife material.
    Wow! A guy who thinks with his head...!
    (Sorry, Clipse - no offense intended!)

ABC will have sunk to a new low if they let Trish be the next Bachelorette :nono :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread