+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trish as the Next Bachelorette? Possible Scoop

FORT Fan
    Depends on your Mom. Mine is wilder than the average Mom.

adm
    Personally, I would love to see Trish chew 25 men up and spit them out. But I really think it should be done in a different format. It's not worth wasting a season of the Bachelorette on her -- we get them so rarely and love them so much. A season of Trish would just be like having another season of the Bachelor, not the -ette.

Michelle Kwan is Da Queen amykaren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Since I didn't add my opinion above...I just wanted to say that I would not watch one second of Trish as The Bachelorette. I've watched every single season, it's already getting worse and worse. This would be the last straw for me. Yuck.
    Me too Sara. Do I want to watch a bunch a guys trying to see who is going to get laid first? Nah, I can see that at a local bar. That would be all the show would be about.

Michelle Kwan is Da Queen amykaren's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    Well...truth telling time...I would love to date Trish. It would great fun (with considerable expense to keep her attention).

I just couldn't bring her home to meet mom.

Every man has his dark side where ABC's image of Trish fits perfectly.
    Tell me, what is fascinating about her? That she is easy? Why would you want goods that may be infected with who knows what?

There is no way I would watch this. She already annoys the hell out of me, if I was picked to be one of the Bachelors I would walk. She is not wife material.

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Has anyone heard this from other sources?
    I posted a transcript of her interview on The View last week in the "Trish's Appearances on GMA & The View" thread (post #46). She deflected Meredith Vieira's question about this, but her answer, half-smile, and body language (she squirmed) implied she has been approached.

I'm going with no, it would just spiral out of control and get crazy, no one would watch this show anymore... I doubt they'll go down that ally. At least hope they won't.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    I think we can all understand that, zeus. But, would you be seen on national TV with her? I mean, your mom's tv set could be on the blink every Wed night for six weeks, no?
    I was speaking metaphorically. My mother has been dead for 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by amykaren
    Tell me, what is fascinating about her? That she is easy? Why would you want goods that may be infected with who knows what?
    Simply put, Trish appears to be a user (or so ABC would have us believe). Though other media have reported that she cared for an ailing grandmother in Florida. That is admirable and suggests ABC has yet again painted a false picture for our entertainment and amusement. But, if she is a "user" personality, then I've always enjoyed dating such women on my terms. They were always very entertaining. Of course that was a couple of decades ago -- happily married for 25 years!

"...infected with who knows what?" Oh, amykaren, I expect you are young--but then most everyone is compared to me--lol. I grew up in the '60s -- before sexually transmitted diseases that could kill you (mostly). Having sex with someone was much akin to shaking hands. It was how we got to know each other. McArthur Park in Chicago during the Democratic Convention of '68 was one huge orgy. Trish reminds me of those heady days.
    Last edited by zeus; 05-11-2004 at 07:06 PM.

Okay, I think I found the perfect show for Trish. I just saw on ABC Media net that Fleiss and Company have put together a new dating reality "comedy" called The Two Timer. That's the show for Trash, I mean Trish>

+ Reply to Thread