+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trish as the Next Bachelorette? Possible Scoop

FORT Fan
    Oooh, what if they had only men who made under the national average, but who are drop dead gorgeous. Interesting to see if she could fine "true love" with someone who wasn't wealthy.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    I must admit....it would be funny to watch her try to find out how much money they each had at the first party. "So, what do you do?" "What does your dad do?" "Where do you live?" "How long's your boat?" "What kind of car do you drive?" "Is that a Gucci suit?"

Maybe I'm just being shallow, but I think Trish would have a difficult time being a Bachelorette, for a few reasons. First, once she'd made up her mind to go after one, I don't think she could stand to be 'interrupted' by the other men. Secondly, I think she'd know going in that whoever is the richest and handsomest combo would be who she'd go after (my understanding is that they get some inside scoop on the competitors). And I don't think she could be bothered with the remaining 24.

For Trish, in addition to being the center of attention, I think she enjoys defeating others, and there would be no competition for her, so I can't see it. I believe she is confrontational and competitive, and without other women there, I feel she'd be bored and boring.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan
    But isn't she the Queen of Interrupting after this week?
    I do however agree on the idea that there would be no competition for her.
    Without all the drama, she's a gorgeous woman. Not all men like the sweet and innocent type. I'd like to see what kind of men they would pair her up with. At least we would get a bit more "mature" crowd..and I do use that word loosely.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    For Trish, in addition to being the center of attention, I think she enjoys defeating others, and there would be no competition for her, so I can't see it. I believe she is confrontational and competitive, and without other women there, I feel she'd be bored and boring.
    I agree with you 100%. That is the reason I was so happy to see her go. She seemed more upset that the other girls "beat" her than about Jesse not wanting to be with her.

Trish as Bachelorette:

:rolleyes
    :nono

It would be awesome if they picked all average joes for her with average incomes...that would be evil....LOL!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Yeah, I can just see Trish as the Bachelorette. It wouldn't need to be a very long show. The men would come in, present their portfolios and net worth, parade in front of her and then she would choose the one. She is out for love or marriage. She's there for $$$.

FORT Regular
    Well, she certainly couldn't be worse than RandomFaceinmyBedJesse. I wouldn't watch it, but I sure would be curious to see how it turned out!
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Why would I want to watch mating season on TV? :rolleyes
    Well...truth telling time...I would love to date Trish. It would great fun (with considerable expense to keep her attention).

I just couldn't bring her home to meet mom.

Every man has his dark side where ABC's image of Trish fits perfectly.

I think we can all understand that, zeus. But, would you be seen on national TV with her? I mean, your mom's tv set could be on the blink every Wed night for six weeks, no?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread