+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Trish as the Next Bachelorette? Possible Scoop

I couldn't bear to watch that. I just don't find her entertaining; pathetic is a better description, IMO (or maybe pityable sounds less harsh). She really needs someone who cares about her to stand up to her. Add me to the list of those who wouldn't watch a single minute.

FORT Regular
    I think it should be Mandy. Especially if having Trish come back screws up her date. Just like they owed it to Meredith after screwing up her chances by having her mom tell her about her grandma. They screwed Mandy, and owe it to her to give her a chance!

At the end of each season, I have promised to avoid any more installments of The Bachelor. Oh well! But, this I KNOW~ I will NOT watch one moment or clip of a Bachelorette starring Trish. I felt sorry for her on the last show, but I refuse to be a part of that trainwreck. This show has lost its original focus, and I am really about over it. Having Jesse has been a joke on the same scale as Bob, and I could not stand to see it get any worse.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I would so watch. She's been the only interesting thing about the show this season!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    OK - I'm in on the not watching with the exception of the first episode, just to see how many men out of 25 are classy enough to tell Trish they didn't want a rose, or to walk out in the middle of taping as soon as they realize it's Trish.

My bets are that there aren't very many. Us married ladies have all the classy ones!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmoore
    I think it should be Mandy. Especially if having Trish come back screws up her date. Just like they owed it to Meredith after screwing up her chances by having her mom tell her about her grandma. They screwed Mandy, and owe it to her to give her a chance!

I completely agree!

FORT Fan
    No, No, No...new blood please! I can't take another retread!

Ratings

they are looking for the ratings to go up and that would be much better then the one now I hate to say it. From the get go those women hated her I dont think she is that bad I listen to her on a show and a lot of it was planned but I still dont agree with her letting on to stuff she never did.

No, no, and no I would not watch her for even the first episode!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I would actually love to watch Trish as the next Bachelorette. It will be interesting to see if she finds true love or someone rich.

+ Reply to Thread