+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will be the next Bachelor ?

Who will be the next Bachelor ?

It seems that other sources let the cat out of the bag on other things, has anyone let the cat out of the bag as to whether or not they've already picked another bachelor ?. If so who will it be ?. Anybody know (yet ?) ?.

If they have a bachelor selected, the After The Rose show is usually when ABC showcases their selection. And I haven't seen anything leaked yet, but then they still have a week or so to go, right?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

My first guess is it's a recycle. Noone memorable in my mind that I'd care to watch for 6 weeks. Lanny might have been good if we didn't all know about his crazy mom. Everyone besides me on here thought Matthew was boring, so viewership would go down if he were on. All the other names escape me, so a show probably wouldn't hold up on them.

New people, then? Famous people? Sports stars (not football, because it's time for their practice to start)? How 'bout someone normal that doesn't want to be an actor or actress?

Charity - you know I love you - but I would LOVE to see sweet Matthew as the next bachelor!!! He is a Southern Gentleman and I guess that makes him BORING - he probably wouldn't be sticking his tongue down everyone's throat the second he meets them and all the gross things we have had to put up with Jesse and Bob. (And some of the other sleazy bachelors). I heard they were holding auditions in San Diego so I was disappointed and felt like if Matthew was offered a chance to come back, he must have turned it down. No one in their right mind would apply as a bachlorette for Lanny - But if everyone wants ratings and excitement, ABC really needs to put someone exciting like Lenny Kravitz on there - Love me some Lenny!!!! Now that would get interesting!!!!!! I think I might would have to apply as a bachelorette and I am married with 3 children - just kidding - hee hee!!!!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Ohhh Lenny Kravitz , now thats a good good one! I'd watch that in a heartbeat.

Your cool Eny - is he the bomb or what????? He could get some actions stirred up in that bachelor pad!!!!

I wasn't sure where to put this, so if the mods don't think it's appropriate, go ahead & move it...
    I just checked out NBC's website & found a little clip of the summer lineup - that shows a bit of the new "For Love or Money" - (2 hr. premiere on June 7th - 8/9pm).
    The new "bachelor" looks really YUKK!!!!! I was hoping it might be worthwhile watching this summer, but after looking at the preview, I don't think I'll like him.....

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I wasn't sure where to put this, so if the mods don't think it's appropriate, go ahead & move it...
    I just checked out NBC's website & found a little clip of the summer lineup - that shows a bit of the new "For Love or Money" - (2 hr. premiere on June 7th - 8/9pm).
    The new "bachelor" looks really YUKK!!!!! I was hoping it might be worthwhile watching this summer, but after looking at the preview, I don't think I'll like him.....

Where'd you find the preview?

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Where'd you find the preview?
    so it wasnt wade? the runnerup from the last FLOM? i hope so he was cute!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    We will have a Flom forum closer to airtime . Back to Bach...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast