+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Who will be the next Bachelor ?

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    That would be great - to have a bachelor who's a bit older, and actually is ready to settle down, rather than a 25 yr old who just wants to make out with all the women....
    I agree! tall, medium brown hair and very handsome and sexy........mmm
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Sounds good to me! What's his name?

New Blood Please. How About A Man Of Color And/or Ethnicity -- Black, Asian, Hispanic, Pacific Islander, Native American, Or European And Naturalized American. That Would Add Some Variety Instead Of The Standard White Bread Bachelor Or Bachelorette.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    New Blood Please. How About A Man Of Color And/or Ethnicity -- Black, Asian, Hispanic, Pacific Islander, Native American, Or European And Naturalized American. That Would Add Some Variety Instead Of The Standard White Bread Bachelor Or Bachelorette.
    This is what I've been saying all along.

It would be really nice if the dude was multiracial; they could showcase a lot of different ethnic women as well.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    I love him too, but I don't want him ruined for me, like Bob was!! So I say, get a new guy.
    Matt was my favorite the minute he stepped out of the car on the Bachlorette. I agree w/you charlie...I don't want him to be ruined for me, either....

NY Post Article

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    Just as an aside, that NY Post article indicates firefighter or other first responder - so paramedic, or policeman would fit in, as well.

Since this article said they were at the "end of casting", does that indicate that the show will be a bachelorette show and she has already been cast? Just speculating
    Teenagers make you crazy!

And, now. . . EVERYONE VOTES FOR MATTHEW!!!!!!!!

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everyoung
    Since this article said they were at the "end of casting", does that indicate that the show will be a bachelorette show and she has already been cast? Just speculating
    I just finished watching Northwest Afternoon, Jenny and her husband were on it. Mandy called in and stated that she did have feelings for Jesse and that he was a great guy, gentleman etc.

One thing she said was that she thought the show was the ideal way to meet someone as you do not have any outside interference so you can devote the time to build the relationship. So maybe she has been already cast as the next bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    this subject comes up often, i even posted something along the same lines

but ABC would never do it

but reading this just now made me laugh because i got a visual in my head about a black bachelor

lets say ABC had found a young eligible 25ish year old black male, preferably a non-athlete/entertainer with no felonies etc ...something like an enterpeneur business owner that has done quite well and made a few million

ok the scenario is... ABC decides to cast him, they then toss on 23 of the most beautiful black women you ever saw and i guess a couple of white women for balance

ABC now has the biggest viewing audience of all time because people are curious to see what happens, alot more black women will watch for sure

the standard things will occur in the show as one would expect because of casting: at least one girl in the casting will be the omarosa type, one will be a conceited yella, one will be a chickenhead, one will be the 'christian' , etc

they'll be excessive donkey-cam by the producers, and rediculous soundbites... and of course they'll be some black/white racecard nonsense

basically what will happen is that the dude will end up picking one of the white girls ...both may actually make the final 2 then there will really be some outrage

just imagine

I am so with you on this!!!! This was sort of my vision when I suggested it. But, you're right... they (the producers) would never do it. I love the suggestion of Kwame, too. He is the sort of guy that any girl would love to meet (ahem, or work for The Donald's choice not-withstanding.)

I'm sure that the dude would eliminate the token white girls pretty quickly, though. Otherwise, I think it would be like American Idol and we would hear that there is too much racism on the show. (Please don't flame me. I haven't actually seen American Idol so I have no clue if this is true or not. I've only read the allegations in the popular press.)

Anyway, I would watch because it would have to be more interesting than this season!!
    Shaken, not stirred.

+ Reply to Thread