+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Lamest. Season. Ever.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I agree that this season is lamer even than Blob. At least with Blob, some of the GIRLS were interesting to watch. Here, Jesse's not interesting and the girls aren't interesting. Other than Trish, just one big YAAAWN.

Dare I say Average Joe is almost better?

Nah.... but quickly approaching or Bachelor is quickly digressing
    Support the FORT - Go Green

I wouldn't say it was the worst. I think they tried to make improvements. I for one and glad there are no more agonizingly long chats with Robo-host and the video pleadings. The mole was a really interesting addition this time.

I'm sure there's a thread on how to improve the show, but one thing came to mind after watching the Survivor finale. For those of you who don't watch Survivor, the final two contestants fell in love on the show and the guy proposed marriage before they could announce the winner. They both seemed genuinely giddy with love and it was more romantic than any moment I've seen on the Bachelor.

Maybe they should force the Bachelor to live in the house with the women instead of seeing them on sporadic dates. Let everyone see what they look like and act like first thing in the morning afer a long night of being falling down drunk. At the very least they should be forced to interact more intensely if they ever want to see a truly romantic ending.

Intimacy does not always equal romance.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fan
    And then they could go to Trivial Counsel and vote someout out of the "trite tribe"!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat
    Maybe they should force the Bachelor to live in the house with the women instead of seeing them on sporadic dates. Let everyone see what they look like and act like first thing in the morning afer a long night of being falling down drunk. At the very least they should be forced to interact more intensely if they ever want to see a truly romantic ending.
    Gosh I like that idea! If not for the whole time, he/she could live there for a week (and let it be a surprise).

I think this season is okay. It is kind predicatable but the idea of putting a spy in the house was great.

FORT Newbie
    OK....I finally got the nerve to register and post (since I'm at work I've been a little apprehensive to do so) ....i've been watching The Bachelor/ette since the 1st episode and had to jump in here and say I too think this is THE LAMEST SEASON EVER!... No one grabs your attention, BORING!....Why am i still watching? I am truly addicted!

browneyedgirl! I bet tons of people here are at work, too (though I'm at home).
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Problem is --- there is zero chemistry between Jesse and the girls. Then if you read between the lines of some of the negative comments (i.e. he had a potty mouth, he was drunk at some point speaking of a past girlfriend, plane ticket but no ring etc.) it is clear that the grain of truth is that it is not just this crop of girls --- it is him.

To me, the only season that wasn't lame was B3, because I felt that Andrew was genuinely looking for a wife.
    All the other four just don't give me the vibe that they are genuinely looking for a relationship that they hope will progress into marriage.

I do still enjoy the show, but admit to watching it thinking "I wonder how long this relationship will last".
    It's pretty sad when the relationship can be easily measured in days like Bob and Estella.
    Their post show media junket was a waste of time, they clearly already knew they would split as soon as they weren't contractually obligated to appear together any longer.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast