+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILER!*TV Guide Reveals Final Two

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar

*SPOILER!*TV Guide Reveals Final Two

Well, if the following is true, it's par for the course for this Bachelor season--one screw up after another with Jesse Palmer being the biggest screwup of all. This comes from another board:

Posted by jencrops
    "Did anyone already get their issues for next week? Inside is an article about who Jesse should pick. It only shows Jessica B and Tara. I know many already knew that Mandy was going this week, but they certainly gave it away in this issue.

I have the TV Guide right in front of me. On page 54 is the article. At the top it says, "Which bond has more fun?" Then on one page it has Jessica Bowlin and her vital stats. It lists her background, education, type, and why she should or should not be picked. They have Stars(astology types) and Therapist weighing in. Then on the next page is Tara Huckeby and her stats and the same info. Basically they say that TV Guide is picking Jessica to be the one. It is there way of advertising the finale on May 19th. There is no mention of any other girls. Just those two. If you don't believe me, fine, just pick up the issue when it goes on the newstands...I guess at the end of the week. I was surprised to read it, too. That's why I posted here. I don't normally post at all. Just thought you would want to know."

I am not surprised the finale two are Jessica and Tara. There is no chemistry between Jesse and Mandy J.

I am sorry, if this turns out to be true I just have to laugh!

It kinda serves the producers right in my opinion. They have completely manufactured this entire season. I don't feel sorry for them that the cat is being let out of the bag by so many others.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575

I am sorry, if this turns out to be true I just have to laugh!

It kinda serves the producers right in my opinion. They have completely manufactured this entire season. I don't feel sorry for them that the cat is being let out of the bag by so many others.

Me thinks someone at TV Guide reads the fort!

I hope this is true - Mandy J. is too classy for him. The two remaining are blah little girls - just his type. Trish is gone and so has any entertainment. I don't watch it any more - just read the FORT.

I have to agree, Mandy is very classy, she is a real woman, the other two are great but younger and less mature. JMO
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

It's true. I have that TV guide right in front of me. if I knew how to scan it in I would. I have a subscription to TV guide and always recieve it in Monday's mail. They have Tara and Jessica as the only blondes listed with Jessica as their pick to win.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal
    It's true. I have that TV guide right in front of me. if I knew how to scan it in I would. I have a subscription to TV guide and always recieve it in Monday's mail. They have Tara and Jessica as the only blondes listed with Jessica as their pick to win.
    Thanks for confirming this, BuckeyeGal.

I'm not surprised....it's boring with the exception of Tara's dad and without Trish's antics.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast