+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILER!*TV Guide Reveals Final Two

FORT Fan
    Tara "Now works in the furniture business?" What happened to General Contractor?

No, I don't have any screencaps of the latest previews.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Name: Tara Huckeby

but not as nurturing as Jessica, who will take care of Jesse if he's sick, while Tara will give him Tylenol and go out."
    This one had me rolling....uh, go out after she's asked for the credit cards?
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

No, I don't have any screencaps of the latest previews.
    this look like after the rose final picture

I agree w/ whoever said of the "friendly" phonecall, my goodness what is the matter w/ them. And I still am betting on Tara, she would be edited differently if it wasn't her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Name: Jessica Bowlin

Sign: Aries

Background: Born and raised in Huntington Beach, California

Education: Bachelor's degree in criminial justice from East Carolina University; currently in her first year at an undisclosed law school. She hopes to be a practicing lawyer.

Type: Frisky girl next door

She says: A risk taker with a fun-loving streak, she's smart, hardworking, and very focused on getting what she wants

The Stars Say: "The relationship between [bachelor] Jesse Palmer and Jessica is about energy," says astrologer Maria Shaw. "There's a lot of sexual attraction. She's not as sweet and innocent ans she makes herself out to be. He feels good when she's around, excited about life. He's going to pick Jessica because emotinally, she has what he needs."

The Therapist Says: "They thought of each other as fun, and she liked the fact that he made her feel like a schoolgirl," says Dr. Gilda Carle. "He said that he felt like a kid around her, too. There's a camaraderie there, something very simpatico."

We Say: Jessica presents herself as the spunky, sarcastic yet squeaky-clean beach bunny who has never had a tawdry one-night stand. But she's got her moves down pat. She gave Jesse, a University of Florida grad, a stuffed gator when she met him. Her playfulness is paying off.

Will they or won't they? Jessica's our pick to end up as Jesse's girl, because the football player can't resist her spirit and her drive to succeed. And he has serious hots for her.
    Very interesting that she went to East Carolina University. She obviously ignored the orientation talk from the Dean who welcomed my daughter and others as members of the Class of 2004, 2005, and/or 2006. She obviously did get away from Mom & Dad if she went there for college and finished early or was young to begin with.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I get TV guide at home also and I took the article to read that it was just thier prediction, not the actual outcome of who the final rose would go to. I don't really see this as a spoiler if its only a prediction. I happen to agree with the prediction though!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    What I don't get about this is why would ABC tell TV Guide who the final 2 were? They cut out future previews, change the format of the women tell all show, but tell TV Guide who the final 2 are? It doesn't make any sense...I haven't read it myself but I'd say they were just guessing too.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    This was the vital stats posted in TV Guide on each of the girls.
    What the crap kind of type is 'the shrinking violet'?

@ "they have different moons"
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Martini goggles rock!! Friskymel's Avatar
    My thinking is that technically TV Guide does not hit news stands til Thursday. So.... it would normally be fine for the Final 2 to be written about. Problem is that those who subscribe get it in the mail several days before so they have it by time it hits news stands. It is a glitch in how the timing works for subscibers.

I would feel pretty confident that Tara and Jessica are the final 2. JMO.

Melissa
    "You must believe in yourself before you can believe in someone else...."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast