+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: *SPOILER!*TV Guide Reveals Final Two

FORT Regular
    I'm sure the powers that be don't even care with this guy. And I bet that they aren't stipulating that he and his Chosen do the media rounds afterwards - what would be the point? Whoever he picked, I'm sure is history by now. The real winners are the 24 women he left behind!

This guy is so lame that I don't even bother to watch what I've taped. Producers, are you listening?? This show is getting. so. lame. We can watch Survivor for a better Bachelor finale than this overdone, meat market Elimidate-with-a-non-proposal. Hello!
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I agree , there hasn't been a decent show since Andrew. Just retreads and people railroaded by their agents.

Quote Originally Posted by jenoy2001
    I'm sure the powers that be don't even care with this guy. And I bet that they aren't stipulating that he and his Chosen do the media rounds afterwards - what would be the point? Whoever he picked, I'm sure is history by now. The real winners are the 24 women he left behind!

This guy is so lame that I don't even bother to watch what I've taped. Producers, are you listening?? This show is getting. so. lame. We can watch Survivor for a better Bachelor finale than this overdone, meat market Elimidate-with-a-non-proposal. Hello!
    I really believe that the only proposal of marriage for reality tv took place on Sunday on Survivor. Jesse isn't proposing. In retrospect, he called his chosen one "missus" as a way of reassuring her of his intentions minus the proposal and ring (which by now is probably not necessary).
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Me thinks someone at TV Guide reads the fort!
    Me thinks someone at TV Guide just got a very friendly phone call from ABC's lawyers.

FORT Fan
    Did this happen last year? How did they work it so that it didn't leak out in TV Guide the last 6 seasons?

Vital Stats

Name: Jessica Bowlin

Sign: Aries

Background: Born and raised in Huntington Beach, California

Education: Bachelor's degree in criminial justice from East Carolina University; currently in her first year at an undisclosed law school. She hopes to be a practicing lawyer.

Type: Frisky girl next door

She says: A risk taker with a fun-loving streak, she's smart, hardworking, and very focused on getting what she wants

The Stars Say: "The relationship between [bachelor] Jesse Palmer and Jessica is about energy," says astrologer Maria Shaw. "There's a lot of sexual attraction. She's not as sweet and innocent ans she makes herself out to be. He feels good when she's around, excited about life. He's going to pick Jessica because emotinally, she has what he needs."

The Therapist Says: "They thought of each other as fun, and she liked the fact that he made her feel like a schoolgirl," says Dr. Gilda Carle. "He said that he felt like a kid around her, too. There's a camaraderie there, something very simpatico."

We Say: Jessica presents herself as the spunky, sarcastic yet squeaky-clean beach bunny who has never had a tawdry one-night stand. But she's got her moves down pat. She gave Jesse, a University of Florida grad, a stuffed gator when she met him. Her playfulness is paying off.

Will they or won't they? Jessica's our pick to end up as Jesse's girl, because the football player can't resist her spirit and her drive to succeed. And he has serious hots for her.
    Last edited by KymberlyAnn; 05-11-2004 at 01:43 PM.

Thanks for posting that kymberlyann. You are so good to us.

Vital Stats

Name: Tara Huckeby

Sign: Aries

Background: Born in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Now lives in Norman, Oklahoma.

Education: Bachelor's degree in business; University of Oklahoma. Now works in the furniture business.

Type: The shrinking violet

She says: She's an energetic, dirven, guarded realist who went on the show to find a guy, not an acting career.

The Stars Say: "There's not a big age difference between Tara and Jessica, and a lot of their planets are alike-except they have different moons," says astrologer Shaw. "Tara is more cool and aloof. She's kindhearted and sympathetic, but not as nurturing as Jessica, who will take care of Jesse if he's sick, while Tara will give him Tylenol and go out."

The Therapist Says: "Tara is appealing because there's mystery to her, and her not opening up is making Jesse move toward her," says Carle. "He's enjoying the hunt. It's attractive, but long term, you have to open up and get along, and we don't know if that will be the case."

We Say: Like Joe Millionaire's Zora Andrich, Tara is skeptical and skittish, standing out among a crop of ready-to-party bachelorettes. She was coy and pulled away during a kiss on their second date, even after being wooed with pink flowers and a romantic dinner. The Bachelor was intrigued-but enough to turn away from Jessica's flame?

Will they or won't they? Probably not. Jesse might be drawn to Tara's mystique, but the big-city football star and the small-town Midwest babe won't be scoring any touchdowns together.
    Last edited by KymberlyAnn; 05-11-2004 at 01:45 PM.

This was the vital stats posted in TV Guide on each of the girls.

Thanks KimberlyAnn - I sent my message and had to delete it because I meant to ask what about the 2nd girl? Do you have any of the screencaps that everyone is talking about for this Wed nights girls dresses?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast