+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Enquirer revealed the winner today!!!*definite spoiler

FORT Newbie

The Enquirer revealed the winner today!!!*definite spoiler

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Enquirer revealed who they thought is the winner today. They have been right in the past 3 times they have revealed the winner. They said they have inside information. They said it would be Jessica Bowlin!!! And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring. I am shocked if this is right because I really thought it was going to be Tara. If this is true then it makes sense that Tara is puking because maybe it is after she gets runner up and she get's sick. We'll see but I thought y'all might want to know

Did the article say who the other contender in the final 2 is? Tara?

Quote Originally Posted by mmawn
    And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring

Thanks for the infomation. I am really surprised because I thought she was too young for him.

[QUOTE=mmawn]Just wanted to let everyone know that the Enquirer revealed who they thought is the winner today. They have been right in the past 3 times they have revealed the winner. They said they have inside information. They said it would be Jessica Bowlin!!! And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring.[QUOTE]

A plane ticket?! Your kidding!

Again... I will rant...

If the TV show is footing the bill for the ring... then the girl deserves to get it! Dang it! Even if he only pulls a Bob and give it to her as a promise ring. What's the point of doing the whole "ring shopping" if these boys keep pocketing the ring themself??? Is Jesse is need of a little cash and gonna pawn it?

[QUOTE=gaby][QUOTE=mmawn]Just wanted to let everyone know that the Enquirer revealed who they thought is the winner today. They have been right in the past 3 times they have revealed the winner. They said they have inside information. They said it would be Jessica Bowlin!!! And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring.

A plane ticket?! Your kidding!

Again... I will rant...

If the TV show is footing the bill for the ring... then the girl deserves to get it! Dang it! Even if he only pulls a Bob and give it to her as a promise ring. What's the point of doing the whole "ring shopping" if these boys keep pocketing the ring themself??? Is Jesse is need of a little cash and gonna pawn it?

Apparently Jessica fell in love with the meathead :phhht and she probably wanted a bigger commitment from him. She said it was "bittersweet." Why am I not surprised that Jesse is not ready to commit?

Jesse should at least give her the ring so when they break up Jessica can pawn it and get some money for her student loans.

[QUOTE=gaby If the TV show is footing the bill for the ring... then the girl deserves to get it! Dang it! Even if he only pulls a Bob and give it to her as a promise ring. What's the point of doing the whole "ring shopping" if these boys keep pocketing the ring themself??? Is Jesse is need of a little cash and gonna pawn it? [/QUOTE]

who else kept a ring????
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO
    who else kept a ring????
    I believe the first Bachelor, Alex Michael, did.

FORT Newbie
    I just wanted to know which paper that was in because i heard that rumor and got the national enquire and it had nothing in there about the bachelor, so i was trying to found out which one it was in can someone please helpme, thanks

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Not to Be sceptical, but the NE is hardly a great source. I think they were the ones the popped the Tristas preggers with Charlies baby story . Still you never know.

Jesse might have been trying to win points with Jessica's parents. Remember her mom was not in favor of this ending with a ring. She was in favor of "taking their time".

I am interested in hearing what his reason is. I wonder if abc put pressure on him to actually give a ring?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast