+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Enquirer revealed the winner today!!!*definite spoiler

I think it all depends on the couple, themselves. Some people know right away if the person is who they want to marry, others need more time. I don't think there's any set rule. It depends on the person.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I think the concept of meeting and accepting marrying someone after six dates is ridiculous, and this highlights the stupidity of the concept.

Of course it's ridiculous. It doesn't work. You still dont know someone after six weeks and being engaged to them is a mistake at best.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jengage
    i just read this article.... Here's what I think :

If she was that upset that she didn't get a ring, then why doesn't she take him up on the plane ticket offer and fly out to be with him before he has to return to training camp and she has to return to school ?. If she loves him as much as she claims, you'd think that she'd want to be with him and want to get to know him better instead. (Just my opinion though) What do you all think ?.
    Even though he's giving her the plane ticket :rolleyes Why can't he follow her instead? His job shouldn't have to take precedent over hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I for one belize in NE. They are almost always right when it comes to Bachelor/ette stuff. Everything makes sense now. The tropical date curse is on: Estella went to Belize and still ended up with Blob; Jessica went to Bahamas and was picked by Jesse!

But Estellas got a ring at least. Cant't help feeling bad for Jessica..
    she's got a ticket to fly..
    she's got a ticket to fly...
    she's got a ticket to fly...
    and he don't care...

LOL!!! Maxima, my dear, thank you for getting me out of my 80's kick today! If I listened to one more Journey song, I was going to go get a perm and buy some blue eyeliner. After singing through that - I'm cured! Thanks to friends at the FORT.

If Jess B gets a plane ticket and not a ring...well, it's living up to my LOW expectations

The NE has been right in the past, they have also been very wrong about many things, like Hilary Clinton dating an alien, or was that some other magazine? Anyway, imo it's still up in the air, we shouldn't assume it's her because of the NE
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    The NE has been right in the past, they have also been very wrong about many things, like Hilary Clinton dating an alien,
    or that Trista was living with Charlie , was stopped for speeding with Charlie, was pregnant by Charlie, that Ryan was heartbroken and alone....

I am not going out and put bets on Jessica B as winner based on the National Enquirer...any prediction NE makes has the chance of being 50% right...just like predictions by some of the well-known psychics..you only report on your successes, never on your percent of failures.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I am not going out and put bets on Jessica B as winner based on the National Enquirer...any prediction NE makes has the chance of being 50% right...just like predictions by some of the well-known psychics..you only report on your successes, never on your percent of failures.
    I agree with you about the credibility of the National Enquirer the cover says Martha Stewart weighs 275 lbs! How could she have gained over 100lbs since her trial?

I am a Mandy Jaye fan but you can't overlook the fact the National Enquirer has been right every time they have predicted the winner since the Aaron/Helene season. They could have an inside source they are paying a nice sum of money for this information. They did predict Trish would leave after the hometown dates.

FORT Regular
    Well, at least he picked a girl with class, if true. (Jessica B. rumormill)

Too bad she can't say the same.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

The spoiler doesn't spoil it for me. I woudn't be surprised with any of the last three girls standing for the lack of a frontrunner. Anyone of them would fit the picture.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast