+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Enquirer revealed the winner today!!!*definite spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by mmawn
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Enquirer revealed who they thought is the winner today. They have been right in the past 3 times they have revealed the winner. They said they have inside information. They said it would be Jessica Bowlin!!! And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring. I am shocked if this is right because I really thought it was going to be Tara. If this is true then it makes sense that Tara is puking because maybe it is after she gets runner up and she get's sick. We'll see but I thought y'all might want to know

i just read this article.... Here's what I think :

If she was that upset that she didn't get a ring, then why doesn't she take him up on the plane ticket offer and fly out to be with him before he has to return to training camp and she has to return to school ?. If she loves him as much as she claims, you'd think that she'd want to be with him and want to get to know him better instead. (Just my opinion though) What do you all think ?.

Quote Originally Posted by jengage
    If she was that upset that she didn't get a ring, then why doesn't she take him up on the plane ticket offer and fly out to be with him before he has to return to training camp and she has to return to school ?. If she loves him as much as she claims, you'd think that she'd want to be with him and want to get to know him better instead. (Just my opinion though) What do you all think ?.
    They can't do that because of the confidentiality agreement. They can't be seen together until 'After the Final Rose' show. Unless Fleiss & Company sends them on a weekend getaway like they did with one couple in the past, they can't be together.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think the concept of meeting and accepting marrying someone after six dates is ridiculous, and this highlights the stupidity of the concept.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

What if Jesse feels that Jessica (if he does pick her), is the best of what is available..... but isn't sure he wants to spend his life with her? Why does he have to give her a ring? I know the show is for our entertainment, but I don't think Jess is obligated to give a ring if he really is not comfortable with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I think the concept of meeting and accepting marrying someone after six dates is ridiculous, and this highlights the stupidity of the concept.
    however, sometimes people claim that they know right away when they meet 'the one' and are ready for a future with them even in just 6 weeks of knowing the person.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    What if Jesse feels that Jessica (if he does pick her), is the best of what is available..... but isn't sure he wants to spend his life with her? Why does he have to give her a ring? I know the show is for our entertainment, but I don't think Jess is obligated to give a ring if he really is not comfortable with it.

Makes sense to me, it should not be forced.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    I totally agree with you. I knew I wanted to marry my husband right away but since I take marriage very seriously we dated a while to make sure it was right. I think it shows a great deal of maturity on Jesse's part if he does not propose. I'm sure they'll probably break up like all the other couples but isn't it so fun to watch?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mmawn
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Enquirer revealed who they thought is the winner today. They have been right in the past 3 times they have revealed the winner. They said they have inside information. They said it would be Jessica Bowlin!!! And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring. I am shocked if this is right because I really thought it was going to be Tara. If this is true then it makes sense that Tara is puking because maybe it is after she gets runner up and she get's sick. We'll see but I thought y'all might want to know

Quote Originally Posted by jengage
    i just read this article.... Here's what I think :

Here's a thought... what if he picks Jessica... offers her the plane ticket... she was expecting a ring... she tells him to take a hike... so he gets Tara to come back & asks her if she wants to hang out for awhile...

Quote Originally Posted by mmawn
    I'm sure they'll probably break up like all the other couples but isn't it so fun to watch?
    Agreed! I confess I am addicted!

FORT Regular
    I have heard that is Jessica for a month now and no ring and a plane ticket in its place. Hopefully this is not so. How would they always get the insider info when no one else does?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast