+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Enquirer revealed the winner today!!!*definite spoiler

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Well, I don't think there was any drama with Jen (Andrew's pick) either. The drama was all with Kirsten.

Whether it's the various personalities on this Bachelor or ABC's lousy editing, I just don't feel any emotion about who will be picked or not picked. However, a plane ticket instead of a ring (or even a necklace) is cheesy. And "A" plane ticket--that doesn't sound too hopeful--how about 20 plane tickets?

Yes Yes Who said :

Suzie was leaving

Trish was next and comes back as the stalker

Who said the last two were blonde aka Tara and Jess B

AND who said Jess B was the winner and they get and opened ended plane ticket...

AND [drum roll] who said the relationship is already on the rocks and practically over .....

Yes Yes I am tooting my own horn !!!!

So now watcha gotta say ........

Not bad for an almost contestant eh ??????

Ok I am done now thanks for letting me feel good.....

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Not to Be sceptical, but the NE is hardly a great source. I think they were the ones the popped the Tristas preggers with Charlies baby story .
    I agree. They just want to sell papers and it works. If they happen to "guess" right people say "SEE!!"

And plane ticket = "come shack up with me". :rolleyes

ANOTHER couple from this show...down the tubes.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Does anyone remember the promos from the very first show? I remember it was a regular guy looking for a lifetime commitment = spouse, Alex Michel and Trista Rehn went into their shows with that in mind but the Bachelor Shows have gone downhill since and the producers are making sure it continues that way. Why ? Were the ratings that low before ? This show has really lost its luster ...... too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartyDogRules
    Does anyone remember the promos from the very first show? I remember it was a regular guy looking for a lifetime commitment = spouse,
    I agree.

They should call it 'The Dater' instead of 'The Bachelor', if all they are going to use the show for is to 'go to the next step' (with the next step NOT being marriage.)

I really think the next step is quits ville....they should call this show "How long do you think it will last" or "Can it last longer than it took to film this pile of $^&*)*&^$".

:phhht

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar

Yes Yes Who said :

Suzie was leaving

Trish was next and comes back as the stalker

AND who said Jess B was the winner and they get and opened ended plane ticket...

AND [drum roll] who said the relationship is already on the rocks and practically over .....

Yes Yes I am tooting my own horn !!!!

So now watcha gotta say ........

Not bad for an almost contestant eh ??????

Ok I am done now thanks for letting me feel good.....
    Who said all that? The National enquirer?
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Fort Fan

Great job so far! You are 2 for 5. As far as the other three listed above, the jury is still out.
    Last edited by Jennie; 05-08-2004 at 04:39 PM.

I really think the next step is quits ville....they should call this show "How long do you think it will last" or "Can it last longer than it took to film this pile of $^&*)*&^$".

:phhht
    You and I think alike, SpartyDogRules!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast