+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: The Enquirer revealed the winner today!!!*definite spoiler

  1. #11
    Amethyst Amy Lee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    whatever
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,091
    Didn't someone say that he's already seeing someone else??

  2. #12
    Fort Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    857

    Where is the drama with Jessica?

    Quote Originally Posted by nicole1802
    I just wanted to know which paper that was in because i heard that rumor and got the national enquire and it had nothing in there about the bachelor, so i was trying to found out which one it was in can someone please helpme, thanks
    Did you buy the May 6, 2004 edition? I haven't been to the store to see if the article is really there.

    What I find really interesting is where is the drama with Jessica? Based on past seasons they haven't made the winner an obvious choice. Jesse and Jessica have great chemistry but there is no conflict in their relationship besides Jessica's mom who doesn't want her to move away from home and drop out of law school. How boring is that?

    There is certainly drama with Tara (her reluctance to open up and her crazy dad) and Mandy Jaye (the pageant queen and the poor girl who has to face Trish again). Jessica reminds me of Matthew from the bachelorette. Wasn't there a preview for next weeks episode when he says you are too perfect? Either the Enquirer article is is just one big rumor or the producers have decided to make it very apparent who the winner is so they can do something completely different than in past seasons.

  3. #13
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole1802
    I just wanted to know which paper that was in because i heard that rumor and got the national enquire and it had nothing in there about the bachelor, so i was trying to found out which one it was in can someone please helpme, thanks
    It's the May 17, 2004 one. I just got it yesterday. It has a big article about Martha Stewart on the front and in the top right corner it says 'BACHELOR' WINNER REVEALED! with a picture of Jesse.

  4. #14
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie
    Did you buy the May 6, 2004 edition? I haven't been to the store to see if the article is really there.

    What I find really interesting is where is the drama with Jessica? Based on past seasons they haven't made the winner an obvious choice. Jesse and Jessica have great chemistry but there is no conflict in their relationship besides Jessica's mom who doesn't want her to move away from home and drop out of law school. How boring is that?

    There is certainly drama with Tara (her reluctance to open up and her crazy dad) and Mandy Jaye (the pageant queen and the poor girl who has to face Trish again). Jessica reminds me of Matthew from the bachelorette. Wasn't there a preview for next weeks episode when he says you are too perfect? Either the Enquirer article is is just one big rumor or the producers have decided to make it very apparent who the winner is so they can do something completely different than in past seasons.
    I would agree with you that my choice is Tara too because of the way the editing has been. I was sure it was her because of the chemistry and all the conflict they've shown. Jessica and Jesse have this perfect relationship where it would seem she would be the obvious choice. They usually do that with the runner up so you will think it's her. So I thought Tara would win and Jessica would be runner up. (Mandy J. would go next week).
    With all the changes ABC has made this year I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to throw us off because we've been on to them in the past. But maybe the article is wrong. I know that the Enquirer picked Ryan, Estella, Helene, and Ian ahead of time before the finales. I didn't believe them at first (because it was the Enquirer) but they have gotten every one of them right. Maybe they have an inside source(that's getting paid big time) or maybe they're guessing and their real good.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Yeah, for heaven's sake, give the girl the ring. She deserves it, even if only as a promise ring at this point. (Unless ABC can't get a ring sponsor...is Zales available?) How lame to give her an airline ticket...ABC probably just cashed in some exec's frequent flyer miles...Is ABC still paying for Trista's and Ryan's wedding?..a little cash poor...Fantasy date in D.C., airline ticket instead of ring...how far the mighty have fallen!!!)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

  6. #16
    FORT Regular jengage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by mmawn
    Just wanted to let everyone know that the Enquirer revealed who they thought is the winner today. They have been right in the past 3 times they have revealed the winner. They said they have inside information. They said it would be Jessica Bowlin!!! And it says she was upset about getting a plane ticket instead of a ring. I am shocked if this is right because I really thought it was going to be Tara. If this is true then it makes sense that Tara is puking because maybe it is after she gets runner up and she get's sick. We'll see but I thought y'all might want to know

    Hmmm. Thanks for the info. If Enquirer is right, then I was right as to who he would pick. Although I wish I hadn't read it because I promised myself I wouldn't read any posts regarding spoilers as to who he picked. Hee Hee. But I did and I did have one question though....if anyone knows the "true answer" , share with the class....

    I've read several different boards that say that he and his new lady love are still very much in love and happy. Then I read other posts that indicate just the opposite, that they hate each other now and have broken up, never wanting to see each other again.

    So if anyone can clarify if these two are definitely still together, please share with the class. Oh and if they are still together, let's see if they make it past when the "After The Final Rose" show airs, as it seems that after that airs, these relationships have gone downhill. With the exception of Trista and Ryans.

  7. #17
    -(`v)- Prss PRINCESSPINCHY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    89

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    Didn't someone say that he's already seeing someone else??
    I think it is Jessica he would be a foul she has class. I dont care for tara I think there is a side we dont see of tara and she is trying to hide and from what I have read she is no ANgel :rolleyes

  8. #18
    FORT Fan zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Washington, DC area
    Age
    65
    Posts
    203
    For those who have bought into ABC's 'pageant queen' story line for Mandy, I recommend People magazine's' May 17 issue, pg 93. Mandy says the producers stages the 'trophy room' and intentionally created 'pageant hell'. The producers refused to comment, of course. The cowards.

  9. #19
    Full Snark Mode ON Maxima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    nosing around other people's business...
    Age
    34
    Posts
    387
    I for one belize in NE. They are almost always right when it comes to Bachelor/ette stuff. Everything makes sense now. The tropical date curse is on: Estella went to Belize and still ended up with Blob; Jessica went to Bahamas and was picked by Jesse!

    But Estellas got a ring at least. Cant't help feeling bad for Jessica..
    ...
    she's got a ticket to fly..
    she's got a ticket to fly...
    she's got a ticket to fly...
    and he don't care...

  10. #20
    shove your rainbow!! elphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    Age
    34
    Posts
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    For those who have bought into ABC's 'pageant queen' story line for Mandy, I recommend People magazine's' May 17 issue, pg 93. Mandy says the producers stages the 'trophy room' and intentionally created 'pageant hell'. The producers refused to comment, of course. The cowards.
    :phhht :phhht :phhht :phhht ugh! this is the first bachelor i have ever watched and i am soooooo disapointed with it!!! come on! :rolleyes :rolleyes
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.