+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bacheloretee Christy On Radio Re Jesse

FORT Fanatic

Bacheloretee Christy On Radio Re Jesse

This was a hoot _ Chrsity who is the bachelorette that told Jesse she did not want to stay - was on the radio the other day with Drew and Mike In The Morning. What a laugh - unlike all the other bachelorette's - proclaiming how wonderful he was - she said he is a total dud. That when on her date with him - it was a group date - he was just trashed. She said he couldn't even see straight - what a loser - she said. She found this offensive because he is there to pick out a wife (so he says - which she does not believe) and he was too busy partying and not really taking the time to get to know them as well as he should

The last straw for her was when he made the comment, that he was sick of waking up in the morning beside a stranger. (That would have sent me packing too Christi).

As well, all he did during the dinner was talk about how wonderful his ex-girlfriend was and how he missed her etc. etc.

I was just howling throughout the interview - GOOD FOR YOU CHRISTY.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    This was a hoot _ Chrsity who is the bachelorette that told Jesse she did not want to stay - was on the radio the other day with Drew and Mike In The Morning. What a laugh - unlike all the other bachelorette's - proclaiming how wonderful he was - she said he is a total dud. That when on her date with him - it was a group date - he was just trashed. She said he couldn't even see straight - what a loser - she said. She found this offensive because he is there to pick out a wife (so he says - which she does not believe) and he was too busy partying and not really taking the time to get to know them as well as he should

The last straw for her was when he made the comment, that he was sick of waking up in the morning beside a stranger. (That would have sent me packing too Christi).

As well, all he did during the dinner was talk about how wonderful his ex-girlfriend was and how he missed her etc. etc.

That was good, thanks for sharing it, I had heard the same thing about his condition that night.

TLynnMartin - those words you used "thrashed" and "couldn't see straight" - did you/she mean drunk? I guess I'm not up on all the latest - but I did know what "dope" meant at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Krispy
    TLynnMartin - those words you used "thrashed" and "couldn't see straight" - did you/she mean drunk? I guess I'm not up on all the latest - but I did know what "dope" meant at least.

I am pretty sure that is what they meant.
    I heard he was totally wasted on that date, one of the other girls said the same thing in an interview.

on vacation
    To me, that's what they get for using someone like him on this show. I'm sorry but it's totally unbelievable to me that he needs to do a show like this to get dates.

He's totally unbelievable too when he told Trish (when saying goodbye) that there were 3 girls inside that he was starting to have feelings for. I haven't seen him have honest chemistry with any of the girls yet. And no, making out with all of them isn't chemisty.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    To me, that's what they get for using someone like him on this show. I'm sorry but it's totally unbelievable to me that he needs to do a show like this to get dates.

Way to go Christi!! I have a feeling a few other girls (like Mandy C.) will be saying similar things once the show is over. I love a girl who can think for herself.

FORT Fanatic

Amen to that

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond

He's totally unbelievable too when he told Trish (when saying goodbye) that there were 3 girls inside that he was starting to have feelings for. I haven't seen him have honest chemistry with any of the girls yet. And no, making out with all of them isn't chemisty.
    The thing is this - anybody with vision - can see he had the most chemistry with Trish - he's nuts about her - but she's a baracuda. Just shows his taste in women is not so great.

What A Loser

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin

He deserves what he is getting this week from trish now I know why they are doing this... LMAO to me he isnt cute at all. Go Trish make him feel like a $ss.....

I agree! Good move, Christi!!!! This move on her part really makes her look sensible.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Regular
    I agree. Maybe Jesse parties to hard and has a drinking problem. If he does not have a problem now it may be one later on.. There is rumors that he may not have a job with the Giants this next season... will that cause him to drink more? Any of the girls that he picks (except Trish) does not deserve someone that has a problem like this. I am not against drinking basically unless it is controlling you and you can not do without it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast