Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TVGuide "Trashy Trish Fires Back"

H2O

TVGuide "Trashy Trish Fires Back"

Like other reality-TV villains, Trish from The Bachelor blames her tarnished image on the producers' editing. Now, it's true this dating show tastes about as authentic as Mexican Chinese food. Still, Miss Trish did self-incriminate by sharing lotsa details of her sordid past with her rivals. And was she forced to wear that "Gold Digger" T-shirt, with its classy catchphrase "Like a hooker... just smarter"? Here, TV Guide Online takes the trash-talker to task and previews her splashy return in next week's episode!

TV Guide Online: You've become infamous for calling yourself "a money-grubbing, gold-digging whore."
    Trish: The funny thing is I didn't. The producers took a clip from a conversation we had around the dinner table about different types of women. That wasn't even pertaining to me.

TVGO: So you wouldn't actually describe yourself like that?
    Trish: Definitely not! I'm not that way. I'm the complete opposite, if anything.

TVGO: How did your family react to your spicy revelations on the show? They couldn't have been pleased.
    Trish: We don't do much drama in my family. My sister's fine, and I sat down to have a conversation with my mom and my dad. I said, "Things are going to come out. I can't explain why, but you'll have to watch the show and then you'll totally understand." My parents love me. They stand behind me no matter what. I keep a lot of parts of my life private and kind of hidden from my parents, so I did have to sit them down and discuss a few things. They said, "We understand. It's TV and it's editing. It's OK."

TVGO: Why did you scandalize the girls with so much info about your past?
    Trish: We were drinking and having a good time. We had nothing to do but sit in the house and talk. A lot of ground gets covered. I don't think a lot of [viewers] realize that it's a very sensory-deprived situation that you're put in. And you know, there were definitely girls drinking [while answering producers'] questions. I was the one who got put on TV drinking.

TVGO: Is there anything you regret saying on-camera? Some of it came off very unflattering.
    Trish: Probably, yes. Because of Jenny the spy being there, they put in a lot more things that took place in the house. The Bachelor shows in the past have been pretty straightforward they were basically dates, video messages, rose ceremonies and maybe a shot of the girls laying at the pool. Out of 15 other girls and four camera crews, why would I feel like I'd be the only one that got put on TV? Apparently, I'm the only interesting one! I say what other people don't have the b---s to say.

TVGO: No woman has ever come back after the Bachelor denied her a rose, yet you're back next week. Did the show do that to keep its star troublemaker around?
    Trish: This is a season with a lot of firsts. It makes good TV. You've got to give them that. Secondly, the people who sat in the control room watched our interviews and interactions, and they saw me not having any concept of what was going on. If you watch, these girls are nice to my face, and then the minute I leave the room, they're busy trashing me. The producers said, "You didn't get a fair shot at this." I'm grateful for that.

TVGO: Are you just on for one more episode or are you back as a real contender for Jesse?
    Trish: I can't comment on any of that. You're gonna have to keep watching!

TVGO: Did you appreciate Jesse calling you a "stalker" in the preview for next week?
    Trish: You and I know this show is in a controlled environment. Could there ever be a stalker? No, absolutely not. My take on that is somebody threw that out there and asked him, "Is she like a stalker?" and he just responded to it. It's just not possible this would be about stalking.

TVGO: After Jesse eliminated you, the final three were delighted and whispered, "He's gonna get a good girl no matter what happens." Did it hurt to watch that?
    Trish: I just laughed. What else do you do? I thought, "Oh, you girls are just so young." Just because I don't live my life the way they do or have their viewpoints doesn't make any of us bad people. When they trash me or say mean things about me, I think it's an age issue. I'm not mean-spirited. I still wish them well.

Apparently, I'm the only interesting one! I say what other people don't have the b---s to say.
    Get a grip, girl! If you'd shut your mouth long enough to not be telling everyone else how fabulous you are, and opened up your ears, you might have learned something.

The producers said, "You didn't get a fair shot at this." I'm grateful for that.
    Producers from what show? Surely not this one, where you got more one on one time than any other woman there.

"We understand. It's TV and it's editing. It's OK."
    Sure they did. And so did all their buds at The Country Club.

I'm not mean-spirited. I still wish them well.
    Especially your good and esteemed friend Mandy J, right? I mean, I'm sure your heart was in the right place when you busted into her overnight date. You were there to be sure she understood that you are cheering for her all the way, no?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    Oh, Gag! She really is completely in denial about herself.

"When they trash me or say mean things about me, I think it's an age issue."

Yes, I'm 27 and when I meet people who are 25 or younger, they always immediately hate me and start trashing me because of my age. Those silly younger women.

Hey Trish...surely they don't trash you because you ARE TRASH? Whew...I got carried away.

Oh, and one more thing...it sounds like the producers told her that they wanted her to come back because she "didn't get a fair shot." Pretty smart of them, because they couldn't really say to her, "We think you are a psycho b*tch and we'd like to get a little more footage of you being rude and snotty to everyone."

Quote Originally Posted by H2O
    TV Guide Online: You've become infamous for calling yourself "a money-grubbing, gold-digging whore."
    Trish: The funny thing is I didn't. The producers took a clip from a conversation we had around the dinner table about different types of women. That wasn't even pertaining to me.

Trish: Definitely not! I'm not that way. I'm the complete opposite, if anything.

Delusional, or what?!?!

didn't the girls even quote her as calling herself that? maybe it is all a conspiracy against the trash.... ...the editors, producers, bachelorettes, and even jesse all teamed up on her to make her look bad.

I just watched the clip on ABC that shows Trish's limo ride speech, and she says: "From Day One I wasn't looked at as a cool girl... I was looked at as the competition - not a fun place to be"...
    Does she even take herself seriously? She obviously had no clue what this show was all about... She really thinks it's *Them Against ME!!*
    She must have really been looking forward to having sex with Jesse - she also says, "Why can't there be 4 of us this next round?" I think that was her main objective... to just make it to the overnight dates, so she could WOW him with how great she is in bed, and he wouldn't want anyone else...
    I'll say it again... D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L!

TVGO: No woman has ever come back after the Bachelor denied her a rose, yet you're back next week. Did the show do that to keep its star troublemaker around?
    Trish: This is a season with a lot of firsts. It makes good TV. You've got to give them that. Secondly, the people who sat in the control room watched our interviews and interactions, and they saw me not having any concept of what was going on. If you watch, these girls are nice to my face, and then the minute I leave the room, they're busy trashing me. The producers said, "You didn't get a fair shot at this." I'm grateful for that.
    So when she said Suzie was below her, and was a bubbering idiot she wasn't trashing her behind her back. Oh yeah, and that stuff about Tara being a spoiled bi***, and an ugly person on the inside totally not trashing her either.

Please :rolleyes

My parents love me. They stand behind me no matter what.
    My parents would do the same if I slept with a marry man.

This interview just shows us what we have known all along, Trish is a delusional meglomaniac, who needs to be commited!

Somebody just needs to kick her a$$ already!!!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

"What would a dinosaur do?" ~ Joey

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast