Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TVGuide "Trashy Trish Fires Back"

It is unfortunate that she is as old as she is, and still does not have a clue that "the world does not revolve around Trish".

Still, I wonder if she was "set up" for the episode. Since she never got the so called "fair shot" -I wonder if they told her the script and asked her if she was interested in flying to Washington, D.C. all expenses paid? I wonder also, how long it took for her to say "Yes"?

Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575
    So when she said Suzie was below her, and was a bubbering idiot she wasn't trashing her behind her back. Oh yeah, and that stuff about Tara being a spoiled bi***, and an ugly person on the inside totally not trashing her either.

Please :rolleyes
    Trish was definitely trashing her, but from what I saw on the last couple of shows, it's totally true. By the end of last show, I was thinking Tara was pretty ugly on the inside, and I didn't need Trish to point it out to me.

All of the bitchy, behind-the-back stuff (about Trish) that they showed was instigated and mostly said by Tara, and was done is such a catty way. Trish may be trashy, but I'd much rather be stuck with her in a dark alley than with Tara. With Tara, you'd never see the knife coming. I do not like her (Tara) at all!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Griss
    Trish may be trashy, but I'd much rather be stuck with her in a dark alley than with Tara. With Tara, you'd never see the knife coming. I do not like her (Tara) at all!

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I don't think any less of Tara for her training with guns, or her crazy dad who likes to give people a hard time. She turns me off all on her own by being catty. Personally, I'm not wild about any of the girls - yes, GIRLS - left except for Mandy Jaye who is the most mature of them, and I know she'll get the boot.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Trash Trash, did you try to recycle, reduce or reuse something that happened which was the truth?

Sigh...Trash, just go to the dump already!

FORT Newbie
    No, the girls didn't quote her. Unless you heard her say it, you couldn't really trust these girls to correctly quote Trish, because they so obviously disliked her. As far as a conspiracy, no one is calling it that. First, she got the rose. Why wouldn't the other girls be hacked about that. If it wasn't Trish, it would have been another girl who the others looked at as the enemy. Secondly, Trish is incredibly straight-forward, even to a fault. It's highly likely that everyone else kept everything "close to the vest," and that while they acted like they loved each other, they weren't about to share their deepest secrets with one another. Trish did that, and it was a definite miscalculation on her part. Why wouldn't the other girls use it against her? They wanted Jesse, and Trish gave them ammunition. Why wouldn't the producers use it? No one else was giving them material half as interesting.

Trish may have made some mistakes in her life. Her biggest mistake on The Bachelor was to share them with people who despised her and not think that any of it wouldn't come back to haunt her.

Quote Originally Posted by ldcook77
    didn't the girls even quote her as calling herself that? maybe it is all a conspiracy against the trash.... ...the editors, producers, bachelorettes, and even jesse all teamed up on her to make her look bad.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I don't think any less of Tara for her training with guns, or her crazy dad who likes to give people a hard time. She turns me off all on her own by being catty. Personally, I'm not wild about any of the girls - yes, GIRLS - left except for Mandy Jaye who is the most mature of them, and I know she'll get the boot.
    I'm glad that some other people see the same things. Tara is just plain mean, and if she'll slice one person with catty comments, then she'll do it to other people. I'd hate to think that Jesse would end up with someone so plainly nasty and mean. And if he did choose her (which I doubt), I wonder if he appreciates her behind-the-scenes meanness now that it's out in the open. Trish may not be the girl guys want to take home to mom, but at least she shows the good sense to steer clear of the backbiting gossip circles.

Quote Originally Posted by capnpen
    Trish is incredibly straight-forward, even to a fault. It's highly likely that everyone else kept everything "close to the vest," and that while they acted like they loved each other, they weren't about to share their deepest secrets with one another. Trish did that, and it was a definite miscalculation on her part. Why wouldn't the other girls use it against her? They wanted Jesse, and Trish gave them ammunition. Why wouldn't the producers use it? No one else was giving them material half as interesting.

Trish may have made some mistakes in her life. Her biggest mistake on The Bachelor was to share them with people who despised her and not think that any of it wouldn't come back to haunt her.
    Makes me wonder why a 28-year old woman, who's supposedly so much more sophisticated than the other "girls" - hasn't encountered this type of thing before... Hmmmm... :rolleyes If no one else was sharing their deepest darkest secrets, then what would have made Trish feel obligated to open up so much?!

Well I think where Trish went wrong was telling the details of her trashy life on national television, to a bunch of strangers in the house, and a few million of us. That was a pretty stupid move. We probably would like her a whole lot better if she hadn't found it necessary to out "trash" the other girls.

What are the catty things that Tara has said? I can't remember except the comment to Trash at the rose ceremony. (Which I personally LOVED!)

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast