+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All: 05/12

The Women Tell All: 05/12

JESSE PALMER, JENNY -- THE SPY -- AND THE 22 REJECTED WOMEN ARE REUNITED FOR THE FIRST TIME, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL"

Sparks Fly as the Women Face off Against Their Nemesis, Trish

"The Bachelor: The Women Tell All" - Jesse and Jenny are both in the hot seat as they face the rejected women, including the much despised Trish, for the first time. See what they have to say to the man who dumped them on national television, when they reunite to dish and give their predictions on which of the remaining women he's likely to choose, on "The Bachelor: The Women Tell All," WEDNESDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

This is going to be on next week? I thought they only ran the Tell All when there were 2 left not 3?

The regular Bachelor episode immediately follows this next week at 10pm Eastern.

Heh, unless he does dump Mandy for Trish, I don't see why they should face off against her at this point. Seems like a waste of engergy, but then again, I didn't have to put up with her annoying rear end in the same house, either.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    The regular Bachelor episode immediately follows this next week at 10pm Eastern.
    This comes on before next weeks episode? So we know the final 2 before the 'most dramatic rose ceremony ever'? :rolleyes
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

umm I could be wrong but my tvguide says the fantasy date show is first........ and then the women tell all............I'm soooo confused.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

ABC's website shows the regular episode at 9 PM with the Women Tell All at 10 PM.

I think the TV listings are just mixed up.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    They never know when to put the recrap show. Since the beginning of bach it's been all over. Last time it was on a consecutive night :phhht

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    last time I checked, my TiVo had it as the WTA first, followed by the date show.

The thing that stinks about that is they won't be able to talk about Trish coming back, since we won't see that until after the WTA show.

I'm confused!

CST the 8:00 pm show description online TV Guide is:
    The Bachelor
    The Women Tell All
    60 mins.

Chris Harrison reunites Jesse's 22 ousted ex-hopefuls, who come clean about life in Ladies Villa, the secrets of group dates and the shock of Jenny S.'s spying. Mr. Palmer himself pops in to face the ladies and discuss his final two picks.

Release Year: 2004
    The 9:00PM CST show had this description:

The Bachelor
    60 mins.

Jesse's overnight dates with his three remaining ladies take a dramatic turn when a woman from his past pops up with a plan of her own. Chris Harrison hosts.

Release Year: 2004

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast