+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All: 05/12

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I went to the Women Tell All taping yesterday!

LOTS & LOTS of good stuff to tell, but I can't until the show airs. Some people are posting on the ABC Boards that they went, but we all signed confidentiality agreements not to report anything publicly about the show until it airs on Wednesday. :nono The fine: $1mil with a clause that it doesn't include attorney's fees and a bunch of other stuff not included in that price tag.

So, if anyone wants to front me the money first--large bills only please! --everyone will get my behind-the-scenes inside scoop on Thursday. I'll fill in the gaps of what you didn't see or hear!

OMG, RCM! I am cracking up at your signature. Good thing I didn't have water in my mouth or it would've been all over my desk.

I can't wait to hear your recap of the taping!

Got this from Kristen's chat transcript over at E Online:

From dearieme: Do you know anything else about the Women Tell All special?
    They just taped it today, and I hear it was pretty much a Trish-bashing smackdown. Basically, the 24 women took turns lashing out at Trish, who sat there with big bug eyes, looking all crazy and in need of a straitjacket. My looky-loo tells me it was by far the most heated reunion show in Bachelor history. Whee! Can't wait.

I can't wait either!

Marlap59
    I guess ABC gave up on trying to keep the suspense about whether Jesse takes Trish up on her offer!

I want y'all to know I LOVE the FORT. Have been lurking for weeks, but y'all are some of the best sleuths ever! My first book was a Nancy Drew, I love 'detecting.'

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    welcome marlap! i love the FORT too! the people here are the greatest at sleuthing!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia
    Got this from Kristen's chat transcript over at E Online:

From dearieme: Do you know anything else about the Women Tell All special?
    They just taped it today, and I hear it was pretty much a Trish-bashing smackdown. Basically, the 24 women took turns lashing out at Trish, who sat there with big bug eyes, looking all crazy and in need of a straitjacket. My looky-loo tells me it was by far the most heated reunion show in Bachelor history. Whee! Can't wait.
    I can't wait either!
    WTF is a "looky-loo"? and how could "24 women" do anything since there weren't even 24 there? :rolleyes Kristen drives me nuts.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    WTF is a "looky-loo"? and how could "24 women" do anything since there weren't even 24 there? :rolleyes Kristen drives me nuts.
    I imagine it is her source. I always thought a looky loo was someone who slowed down to look at accidents on the freeway.

Kristen drives me nuts.
    Well......yeah, but then you don't really have far to go, do you?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh BAMA, You crack me up!!!!!! Tell us how you really feel!!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Well......yeah, but then you don't really have far to go, do you?
    Oh hi Partridge Nice to see you.

I'm sorry but the only thing I think of when I hear the word 'loo' is a toilet.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Putting the Tell All against America Idol, instead of the regular show. Wonder what they were thinking?? Rather have the Tell All go down the drain instead of the regular show rating.

+ Reply to Thread