+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All: 05/12

I must say, given your diary interpretations (!), RCM, I'm looking forward to Thursday more than Wed now, lol.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    I must say, given your diary interpretations (!), RCM, I'm looking forward to Thursday more than Wed now, lol.
    me too! might even skip the WTA because I know your recap will be true and very very funny......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Jenn 7575, can you send me the same email. I have been wondering the same thing and the email Jesse H sent. Thanks for all the info about the show. Y'all really help the day go faster!

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I went to the Women Tell All taping yesterday!

LOTS & LOTS of good stuff to tell, but I can't until the show airs. Some people are posting on the ABC Boards that they went, but we all signed confidentiality agreements not to report anything publicly about the show until it airs on Wednesday. :nono The fine: $1mil with a clause that it doesn't include attorney's fees and a bunch of other stuff not included in that price tag.

So, if anyone wants to front me the money first--large bills only please! --everyone will get my behind-the-scenes inside scoop on Thursday. I'll fill in the gaps of what you didn't see or hear!

OOOOHHHHHH....I can't wait to hear! You're so lucky to have all of the scoop ahead of time!!!

RCM - I'm so excited that you finally got into a taping of TWTA!!
    I can't wait till Thursday, for RCM Tells All...!

Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    I went to the Women Tell All taping yesterday!

LOTS & LOTS of good stuff to tell, but I can't until the show airs. Some people are posting on the ABC Boards that they went, but we all signed confidentiality agreements not to report anything publicly about the show until it airs on Wednesday. :nono The fine: $1mil with a clause that it doesn't include attorney's fees and a bunch of other stuff not included in that price tag.

So, if anyone wants to front me the money first--large bills only please! --everyone will get my behind-the-scenes inside scoop on Thursday. I'll fill in the gaps of what you didn't see or hear!
    You have the best avatars...Who knew Marvin Gaye had Trish in mind?
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    thanks psu!

Okay, details on where I was sitting and wearing:

Wearing: Black pants and a hot pink top. The top is collared and button-down with 3/4 length sleeves with ruffles on the sleeve edges. I wore my hair pinned up with the ends left out and teased. (I also wear bangs) I looked around and everyone else in any kind of pink had their hair down. My hair is dark golden blonde, but will probably show up as brown onscreen. The bright lights were on the girls and the audience was kept in much dimmer light.

Location: Imagine where Chris H and the hot seat are and you are standing directly behind him looking out into the audience. I'm at 1:00 to his right, I was sitting just to the left of the center cameraman. I am in the second row, first from the left. There is an aisle and I'm sitting right on the edge. (There are no seats on the other side of the aisle and there is a red-headed girl on my left in a cream-colored shirt.) If you look at the first row, going from L to R, there is a girl, a good-looking guy (Nick Schiralli) and another girl, I'm sitting one row up and one chair over from Nick's right arm.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

FORT Newbie
    I hope there are some juicy details from RCM, but based on my experience at Andrew's TWTA, the producers are very careful to avoid Q's/A's that might show them (and their editing of the women) in a bad light. Before the taping started, staffers went around asking people to come up with questions for the women, but at least 3 of the people (including my wife) had their questions changed by the producers at the last minute to something less controversial. So I doubt they allowed anything about Mandy C or A-C voluntarily removing themselves from contention (unless one of the women mentioned it, but I bet that won't be shown). But there were some funny moments that didn't make it on the air. At the end of the show, they asked each woman who they thought Andrew would choose and why, and Tina from Tennessee replied "I still think he'll change his mind and choose me." I actually asked Chris whether he felt stupid saying "this is the final rose" every episode and he said yes, but he got over it when he looked at his paycheck. Good answer, I thought.

I can't wait to hear all about it RCM~!!! Wow too cool. Ill be looking for you!

+ Reply to Thread