+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All: 05/12

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    Interesting that she was not there. I'd be surprised if it was really a scheduling conflict, as they all knew going in about the reunion show. I would bet it had something to do with the famous email. I am in the camp of those that think it was sent not by her but by a well meaning friend that did not want to see her humilated by ABC.
    There's a post somewhere outthere that says they know Jesse H and wanted everyone to know that she had been uninvited. The poster said she wanted eveyone to know that ABC would try to use some excuse, but she was told she could not come....??? I will try to find it.

FORT Fan
    Why did they not want her there? She's entitled to be there as much as anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Why did they not want her there? She's entitled to be there as much as anyone.
    Probably because they know she wouldn't hesitate to call them on their editing BS. She is an attorney and I think a lot of people (I am not saying anyone here) didn't give her the credit she deserves. I am sure she knows her contract in and out and would be able to effectively destroy some of the opinons the producers worked so hard to create about everyone.

Just because she didn't get to go to the Women tell all doesn't mean it's the last we have heard from her, I hope not anyways.

FORT Fan
    Things that make you go Hmmmm....

Crystal Allen

What will also be interesting

is if any of the other women are asked if they left voluntarily, specifically Mandy C or Anne-Catherine as has been rumored.

Also, even if she's 'entitled' to be there, I"m not sure she wants to be. Is it possible she'd be asked something about the email, or if she'd be asked how she could have been manipulated into stroking Jesse's chest if she didn't want to?

What email????? Details, please???

Quote Originally Posted by butterflygirl
    What email????? Details, please???

I sent you a private message.

Check her thread. Either the contents is in there, or a link to it is, I can't recall which now. But it's readily available elsewhere on the forum.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Thanks Miss Thing!!!

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    I went to the Women Tell All taping yesterday!

LOTS & LOTS of good stuff to tell, but I can't until the show airs. Some people are posting on the ABC Boards that they went, but we all signed confidentiality agreements not to report anything publicly about the show until it airs on Wednesday. :nono The fine: $1mil with a clause that it doesn't include attorney's fees and a bunch of other stuff not included in that price tag.

So, if anyone wants to front me the money first--large bills only please! --everyone will get my behind-the-scenes inside scoop on Thursday. I'll fill in the gaps of what you didn't see or hear!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

+ Reply to Thread