+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Women Tell All: 05/12

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Mr. Palmer himself pops in to face the ladies and discuss his final two picks.
    It would have to be on after to discuss both the F2 and Trish ,I don't think she'll be one of them. What a boring show without her. It also doesn't say whether JennyS will be there to talk about her part.

FORT Regular
    Strange that there is such contradictory info. Is TWTA before or after? Are there 3 or 2 not there?

From the abc site:

Wednesday, May 12, 9/8c
    The Women Tell All
    It's a reunion, as all of the women except the final three are back to dish about Jesse, each other, and what really went on in the house.

Wednesday, May 12, 10/9c
    Jesse and the three remaining ladies go on their fantasy overnight dates, as Jesse grows closer to each of the women. Then, three women, and only two roses who will stay and who will go?

Why are they reversing it this time?

Is it possible that the one that was booted off 3rd, was unable to appear at the TWTA show? If she couldn't make an appearance, then they might just reverse the shows, but how in the heck would Jesse be able to discuss the "final 2"?

ABC must have goofed on the way it was submitted.

Maybe he does boot Mandy for Trish on the over night date, has some intimate time with Trish, then dumps her again at the rose ceremony! Mandy was probably so mad (I would be too) at ABC that she said she would not come on TWTA, so they made it earlier this time. Or either they were afraid to have her and Trish in the same room together for fear of a lynching!

Who knows?????
    Beat the Hell out of K State!

ITA with aggie01 about Mandy possibly being mad at TIIC and didn't want to come to TWTA. Are they contractually obligated to do this part of the show?
    Last edited by biggbaddgirl; 05-11-2004 at 11:16 AM.

That is a very good possibility, and I can't say I would blame her either. I can't wait til the season is over and Mandy can really say what is on her mind. SHe has really carried herself well from the beginning and I think the producers got too involved with the hometown date and made her parents look bad.

Crystal Allen

Contracts

My guess would be that the girls are contractually obligated to do the reunion show. Lots of girls [LeeAnn, Christina, Mary] have probably dreaded it big time considering how they came off on the show, but did it anyway. If the Trista contract on smokinggun.com is any indication, they do have to do all promotional activity that ABC demands.

That is not to say that ABC might not let Mandy Jaye off the hook if she begged and pleaded to be let out of it after ABC let Trish crash her fantasy date. Athough consider the entertainment value of forcing Mandy Jaye and Trish to be on the same stage.

Martini goggles rock!! Friskymel's Avatar

Details from taping....

Here is a post from someone that went to the taping of "Women Tell All....." last night. Kinda interesting.......

Jessica H. was not there. Mandy Jaye, Jessica B and Tara were not there. I don't think I am allowed to say much else. It was interesting and I got to sit next to Nick, Jenny's very nice and cute husband. The girls had quite a few questions for Trish. The audience did not get to ask questions because we ran out of time. I really wanted to know why Jessica H was not there. Nick said it was a scheduling conflict.... Who knows. He also said if he were Jesse, his last one standing would have been Mandy (soccer player), but that him and his best friend have very different taste. Him and Jenny seem to have a really good, loving marriage. I was jealous! I told him I was on Jenny's side and that I would have wanted a friend giving me inside knowledge. I told him I thought she was a good friend to Jesse. She gave up a lot to be on the show for him. She came across as very "real" and sincere. The only thing she "lied" about was knowing Jesse and being married, other than that she was very honest and sincere throughout the show.
    "You must believe in yourself before you can believe in someone else...."

Crystal Allen

Jessica H.

Interesting that she was not there. I'd be surprised if it was really a scheduling conflict, as they all knew going in about the reunion show. I would bet it had something to do with the famous email. I am in the camp of those that think it was sent not by her but by a well meaning friend that did not want to see her humilated by ABC.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Oh for god's sake. This show is going to just be one big beauty pageant.

"Jesse's a great guy. I was just soooo thankful for the OPPORTUNITY. I hope there is world peace."

YAWN

+ Reply to Thread