+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: The Women Tell All: 05/12

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Marlap59
    I thought Jenny looked beautiful last night.

Quote Originally Posted by leogirl_21
    I second that!
    And I'll "third" it!! I thought she looked really gorgeous - more makeup and probably lost a bit of weight...

Quote Originally Posted by IAgirl
    I agree - calling Jenny a rat was out of line. Especially from someone who wasn't there very long. I have to say I was pretty impressed with how Jenny handled herself though. When Jean Marie said "you had an agenda", Jenny said "what do you think my agenda was?". Then Jean Marie looked stupid saying things like "you were deceiving..you lied..." (She didn't really have an answer.) Then Jenny said something like "yes, I lied, but only about 2 things: the fact that I was married and I knew Jesse. My interest in you was never compromised." Jean Marie seemed to nod like she agreed with that, but then later when Jesse said "everyone that meets and knows Jenny, loves her"...did you see Jean Marie do a double-take? Like she just couldn't believe that! Lord, get over yourself and grow-up!! :rolleyes

This Season of the Bachelor was just plain horrible.
    Jesse is the most clueless Jerk from reality tv, I ever seen

I think Trish was perfect for Jesse. He liked her aggressiveness from the beginning. I don't know why he would cut her before she saw his parents. I also think Trish and Jesse Mom would have got along . . i don't know why i just have a feeling. Anyway, Last nite I loved the fact the wayTrish didn't even cry when all those STUPID girls were ganging up on her. I'm sorry but those girls were the real bitches compared toTrish. At first I thought Trish was being a gold digging Ho. But, Suzie, Karen and that cheerleader crackhead to me were classless. How dare they come on national tv and talk about a person so harshly. So, WHA IF Trish said she slept with 35 guys and a married man! Who gave them the power judge the girl. Nothing that Trish said was going to change they life. I never been so disgusted with Abc, for putting someone in such a light of Hatrd. They really didn't need to put Trish in a postion like that.

Like, Jesse is such a GREAT GUY. whatever!
    I wish . . i had guts like trish, who had all these stupid childish girls ganging up her. Nobody could take all that pressure in front of Millions of ppl watching. And audience at that show were just plain stupid too. Clapping when Suzie dissed Trish.
    Jesse is a Jerk, his not ready to settle down. He's probably doing this for publicity for himself. Didn't everyone see the expression of that soccor playing hottie when she asked about that whole waking up with a stranger face quote . . TOTAL DISGUST.

PPL shouldn't be ganging up at Trish, they should be tearing up at Jesse for being such a jerk!
    Sometimes you have to do something bad to achieve something good . . . Ryan M.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amym1434
    REALITYCRAZYMOM - Where are you, we need the scoop on what we didn't get to see!?!?!

Right Here!

Here's my report:
    What you didn't see on the 'Women Tell All' show

Enjoy!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Quote Originally Posted by Marlap59
    I thought Jenny looked beautiful last night.
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    And I'll "third" it!! I thought she looked really gorgeous - more makeup and probably lost a bit of weight...
    I thought all but a couple of the women looked much better in the WTA then they did on the show.

FORT Newbie
    Jean Marie took the unpopular positions on both Trish and Jenny. And just look how much screen time it got her -- more than she ever had when she was an actual contestant! I think all she really wanted was the remaining 10 minutes of her 15 minutes of fame.

I found it utterly ridiculous how she was behaving during WTA. I guess she did not like the fact that she received hardly any screen time and decided to up the ante and get her face out there.
    Your guardian angel is always there looking out for you.

Zepella...

Noticing how you are quick to say that we shouldn't judge Trish with her extensive sexual history, I couldn't help but notice that you also consider Jesse a jerk because he made the comment in regard to waking up with strangers. If you are going to judge Jesse on that comment, then you ought to also judge Trish on her comments about children and flippant remarks about sleeping with married men, etc. I don't know Jesse, none of us do, and whether we liked his "performance" on this show or not, we also don't have to like everything that he said. In the same token, Trish is the same way...we don't know her nor do we have to like everything about her. All I am saying is, if you are going to judge one, then you have to judge them both. Calling Jesse a jerk for his comment and calling Trish a martyr for her bold statements just doesn't seem right to me...

To me it seems like they both have said some things that were probably not the wisest statements to make on television...I appreciate honesty, but I also appreciate discretion!

Quote Originally Posted by ptinwisconsin

To me it seems like they both have said some things that were probably not the wisest statements to make on television...I appreciate honesty, but I also appreciate discretion!
    Nicely said!!

+ Reply to Thread