+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Preview: 05/12 *Spoilers*

Episode 6 Preview: 05/12 *Spoilers*

IN A SHOCKING TURN, TRISH IS BACK, AS JESSE TAKES THE FINAL THREE WOMEN ON ROMANTIC OVERNIGHT DATES, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 506" - Jesse and the remaining women go away for romantic overnight trips to exotic locations, including Quebec City, Washington, DC, and the Bahamas, and things really heat up when a Trish decides she will not take "no" for an answer and offers Jesse a chance to change his mind. Will Jesse take that second chance? The emotional stakes are high when he must make his most difficult decision yet - handing out only two roses to the three remaining women -- on "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, MAY 12 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The three remaining women are:

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

A TV parental guideline will be assigned closer to airdate.

Please note the special time. This episode will follow immediately after the "Women Tell All" episode.

Thanks John, I was getting confused which show was when, after trying to decipher all these blondes my brain doesn't work so well ........and I'm not even blonde.........

Thanks again for all you do John!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Washington DC is exotic???

If I had to go to Washington DC and the others went to Canada and the Bahamas I'd be pissed. Not only that, but her date gets interrupted by Trish.

It's safe to say that Mandy will be getting a consolation rose next week.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Why would the Women Tell All be aired before the regular show? Isn't the 3rd place person usually at that show? I remember both Mary and Chad where a major part of the show. How can they air it before if we don't know who gets eliminated?

ETA:
    "The Women Tell All"
    Jesse must face the 23 women he rejected and listen to what they have to say about him.
    Date: Wednesday, May 12, 2004
    Time: 9:00 pm
    If there are 23 women, that would include whoever he eliminates next.

ETAA: On ABC's website, they have the episodes the other way. The regular show at 9 PM and the Women Tell All at 10 PM - this makes more sense, I think the TV listings are messed up.
    Last edited by Plecoptera; 05-07-2004 at 11:38 AM.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Plecoptera
    If there are 23 women, that would include whoever he eliminates next.
    23 also means Jenny the spy will be there
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

The times on the first post are from their actual press releases to the various media outlets, directly from ABC. It wasn't taken from a tv listing site. Not that's it's for sure correct, but I just wanted to clear any misunderstandings up.

FORT Fan
    Here's what's posted on the West Coast:

#506 - WEDNESDAY, MAY 12 (9:00-10:00 p.m.)
    Jesse takes three women on romantic, overnight dates. Things really heat up when a woman from his past makes a shocking return.

"THE BACHELOR: THE WOMEN TELL ALL" - WEDNESDAY, MAY 12 (10:00-11:00 p.m.)
    Jesse is in the hot seat when he faces the 23 women he rejected on the show. See what they have to say to the man who dumped them on national television.

Note: The Women Tell all AFTER the Episode is shown. The Women tell all is taped on Monday in LA so I am sure we will hear something about who goes home next week being at the taping.

ABC has got to be kidding...who came up with the idea of Washington, D.C. as a romantic spot? I hope that the Federal government isn't paying money to lure the film crew to foggy bottom. Heck, when they filmed , it was even too early for the Cherry Blossom Festival.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    If they walk the monuments, it is still nice - but who'd want to freeze their head off doing that in January/February?
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast