+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Preview: 05/12 *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset80
    But Andrew and Jen went bowling because it was raining. They were supposed to go hot-air ballooning, which is extremely romantic , and had some other outdoor activities planned. A really bad date that stuck out in my mind was Trista's and Russ' fantasy date. Didn't they go to Sedona, Arizona for an "aura photography" reading by some psychic? At least kicking your date's ass in bowling is a lot more fun than getting your aura analyzed by some stranger in the middle of the desert.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by allysm
    Well I'm Canadian, and Quebec City is an old 'rustic' town which is really romantic. They do stuff there all the time, plus if I recall correctly, Jesse is Canadian, speaks French and mentioned in an earlier episode that he'd like to visit Quebec or something.
    I would consider Quebec City a romantic date, especially since you'd be going with a native who could really make it enjoyable and it has the French heritage. Wasn't there an ice festival there during the visit? That's what I'm talking about...great scheduling of the date.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

We are residents of the DC area are taking up the challenge from those of you who doubt the allure of DC. We're going to something romantic tonight -- (after 24 years we can still do that) and report back to you tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    We are residents of the DC area are taking up the challenge from those of you who doubt the allure of DC. We're going to something romantic tonight -- (after 24 years we can still do that) and report back to you tomorrow.

LOL! Great...though I wasn't one to question the romantic atmosphere of D.C.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I would consider Quebec City a romantic date, especially since you'd be going with a native who could really make it enjoyable and it has the French heritage. Wasn't there an ice festival there during the visit? That's what I'm talking about...great scheduling of the date.
    I'm Canadian as well, and I'm dying to go to Quebec City. They had an ice sculpture festival in February (the time of the filming...which you can see in the screencaps). When it snows, it's really breathtaking. Even if you don't go into Chateau Frontenac, and you just walk around it and the city...it's very romantic. Especially since a lot of people there speak French and it's got a lot of culture, it's has kind of a European/Parisian feel to the atmosphere.
    Last edited by Sunset80; 05-08-2004 at 09:27 PM.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie
    I feel bad for Mandy Jaye, not only does she get "the most unromantic fantasy date in bachelor history" she also has to share the date with Trish!
    I'd give 1st place to Jackson Hole Wyoming....but that's just me.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus
    I never said it wasn't romantic I just said it wasn't exotic.
    The only thing that might be considered exotic in DC are the dancers.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    LOL.... exotic is not a word I'd use for DC or Quebec, but to Californians, maybe it is!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    I don't see all the fuss about Washington D.C. being exotic or romantic, but Montreal, Quebec? (no offense to all Canadians!) IMO Just as exotic or romantic as D.C. and probably just as cold. Only Jessica really lucked out on both romantic and exotic in getting the Bahamas.
    Do you think it was luck. I would think Jesse would get to pick who he wanted to take to the location choices???? Does anyone know for sure??

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi
    Do you think it was luck. I would think Jesse would get to pick who he wanted to take to the location choices???? Does anyone know for sure??
    Nope, I have NO idea.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast