+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which of the finalists would you like to see be the next Bachelorette?

Which of the finalists would you like to see be the next Bachelorette?

I personally think it would be too funny to see Trish as the next bachelorette. Then they could have a wide variety of people including married men along with a few older women with kids. It would be great for ratings!!! Ok, but on a serious note Mandy Jaye would be fun....and I think its better to be the bachelorette b/c look at Meridith, she got a way hotter guy not winning the bachelor. Plus you get to pick the guy, not fight for one!

I want an unknown, I wasn't impressed with anyone this go around. I get tired of the recycle bin although we did find a treasure in Merideth. If they HAVE to recycle, then TinaFab!

Impossible to say - we have not been shown anything of who these girls really are. I also think these girls are too young to be The Bachelorette, let alone get married. (ie: KelliJo was considered too young by ABC) Honestly, though, if they do a Bachelor (or 2) as idicated instead of Bachelorette I don't think they'll get the ratings they are hoping for and the franchise will end. JMO.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    Impossible to say - we have not been shown anything of who these girls really are. I also think these girls are too young to be The Bachelorette, let alone get married. (ie: KelliJo was considered too young by ABC) Honestly, though, if they do a Bachelor (or 2) as idicated instead of Bachelorette I don't think they'll get the ratings they are hoping for and the franchise will end. JMO.
    Which is why they gotta have Trish!

Reality is an addiction LilliesandRoses's Avatar
    TRISH. Even though I'm not a fan, she would make for entertainment, and that is what Bachelor will now be missing w/out her........ If they aren't even going to give us someone (new) that would potentially get married (i.e. Jesse - new, Bob - old), then they might as well make it entertaining....
    "Forget the horse... ride the Cowboy!"

Having Trish would be more like Bachelor meets Fear Factor - never know what you'll catch during your 'stunt'.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Of this cast, none. This is the least interesting cast in quite some time, maybe ever.

If they have to recycle, there is no good candidate. As far as I know, Tina Fab, Kelly Jo, ..are with someone now. So let's have some new blood!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Definately Trisha. I'd love to see that one, I think it would be the best Bachelorette to date.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

They should bring back Brooke

I would say Trish just because she wouldn't be boring. The other girls are boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast