+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which of the finalists would you like to see be the next Bachelorette?

FORT Fogey
    How about Gwen (was it from the Aaron season?)? I really liked her, she was smart and not real young, a professional.

FORT Fanatic

A Different Twist

There have been alot of broken hearted girls on these shows, but I would love to see one of our chosen girls - who had their hearts broken by these rejects brough back. ie. Amanda, Helene or especially Estella. (Bob was cheating on her even before she was revealed to be the winner - they say she is just devastated).

This would be really interesting - and unlike the Bachelors - the girls seem to get it right. I would love to see one of these three - get what they want.
    I really liked Jenn too - but I hear she is dating Bill now from The Apprentice.

NOOO to Trish!!!

I agree with the new blood...although Tina Fab sounds like a winner.

FORT Fan
    Tina Fab drove me crazy every shot she was in . PLEASE bring in new blood and stop recycling! The ONLY one I would be interested in seeing is Mandy Clemens because she has an interesting history and seems SOOO forthright and fun!

Should be Trish. That would be funny.
    I have learned that gifts don't always come wrapped and treasures aren't always buried.
    - Bob Perks

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1
    How about Gwen (was it from the Aaron season?)? I really liked her, she was smart and not real young, a professional.
    Gwen is definitely my favourite for the Bachelorette! She was so beautiful, smart, classy, genuine, and was a huge romantic! She was one of those women who were genuinely sweet, and not fake sweet. Her website is at http://www.gwengioia.com

I think she's 32 now. Trista and Meredith were 30 when they did the Bachelorette. If ABC wants to redeem themselves, they need to find people who have already finished college and have fulfilled some career dreams and are now at a stage in their lives where they are ready for marriage or serious commitment. If they keep finding people who are in their early or mid-twenties, these people are probably either still in school or they still have career ambitions to fulfill or they haven't gotten tired of their bachelor/ette days as of yet. The young people are just here for fame, career advancement, and the chance to make out with 3 different women on the same day. :phhht

I agree that they need to pick someone in their late 20's / early 30's for the next installment. This younger crowd just makes the Bachelor seem like one long edition of Elimidate. At least Trista and Mer were serious about finding someone!
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

Quote Originally Posted by Frecklepup
    But, let's remember the word "boring" was invented to describe Matthew. I can't think of a bigger yawn-fest than Matthew mouthing his platitudes to 25 fawning girls. (Matthew fans: Don't be mad at me. He's a fine upstanding young man, with a fine rack of abs. He's just not interesting.
    Oh..... I didn't know about the FORT during the Meredith show. I just knew that EVERYONE must have loved Matthew like I did on the Meredith show. But....not so. He seemed like the perfect guy. I would sign up all my single friends if there were a Matthew show!

Matt "Diesel" Hickl? He is dumb looking and turns out to be dumb and boring as hell. The only thing good about him is those abs. I give him credits for working hard in gym, or is it because of steroids? Really, he needs to work on his brain and heart, and get some sense of humor....

Gwen was from the Bachelor show with Aaron/Helene. I'd like to see the runner up from that show...the blonde southern belle...runner up to Helene. Forget her name ..?
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast