+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Which of the finalists would you like to see be the next Bachelorette?

Please don't recycle anyone from this Bachelor, except maybe Trish - at least she's fun. The rest look like beauty queens and act like dogs.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Hey...she could give out crowns instead of roses.
    Okay, I would watch to see guys walking around in crowns.

Premium Member
    Except for Trash, the girls on this Bachelor are the most boring EVER. If one of them ends up as the Bachelorette, I will finally be able to get this monkey off my back and stop watching this stupid show.

adm
    Ok, let's assume that ABC is already chipping away at Matthew from Meredian to be a Bachelor. Does ANYONE feel strongly enough about any of these remaining 3 to get as invested as many seemed to do with Matthew when he didn't win? I just don't see it. Everyone rooting for Trish just wants a circus freak show.

I know I'm in the minority, but I think Mandy could have some promise. I can't put my finger on it, but she seems to have some depth to her. Hard to tell for sure based on The Trish Show editing, though. It's more of a hunch than anything.

And give Jessica 5 years, and I'll bet she'd be a great Bachelorette (if she's still available then... and if ABC hasn't Elimidated this show into the grave).

Quote Originally Posted by adm
    Ok, let's assume that ABC is already chipping away at Matthew from Meredian to be a Bachelor. Does ANYONE feel strongly enough about any of these remaining 3 to get as invested as many seemed to do with Matthew when he didn't win? I just don't see it. Everyone rooting for Trish just wants a circus freak show.

The word "boring" always comes up when anyone mentions Jesse's girls--and rightly so. But, let's remember the word "boring" was invented to describe Matthew. I can't think of a bigger yawn-fest than Matthew mouthing his platitudes to 25 fawning girls. (Matthew fans: Don't be mad at me. He's a fine upstanding young man, with a fine rack of abs. He's just not interesting.)

We do need some new blood. How about a rich bachelorette this time--but none of the guys knows she's rich? Sort of an Ian in reverse.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    Please don't recycle anyone from this Bachelor, except maybe Trish - at least she's fun. The rest look like beauty queens and act like dogs.
    And Trish just IS A DOG!
    Can you imagine the kind of guys who'd apply to be on the show if they knew she was the bachelorette? No necessarily marriage-minded guys...
    ("Hey, I want me a piece of that...")

Quote Originally Posted by Frecklepup
    The word "boring" always comes up when anyone mentions Jesse's girls--and rightly so. But, let's remember the word "boring" was invented to describe Matthew. I can't think of a bigger yawn-fest than Matthew mouthing his platitudes to 25 fawning girls. (Matthew fans: Don't be mad at me. He's a fine upstanding young man, with a fine rack of abs. He's just not interesting.)

We do need some new blood. How about a rich bachelorette this time--but none of the guys knows she's rich? Sort of an Ian in reverse.
    Matthew with the rejects from this show...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jasmar
    I know I'm in the minority, but I think Mandy could have some promise. I can't put my finger on it, but she seems to have some depth to her. Hard to tell for sure based on The Trish Show editing, though. It's more of a hunch than anything.
    Suppose we are a minority of 2. For all the whining and moaning about how badly this show was edited to focus on Trish (the stalker) and Jenny (the spy) I think it does a disservice to all the girls to call them boring. We only have what ABC gives us to judge them on and that is nothing. Does anyone honestly believe that one of these girls were given enough air time in order for us to have any sense of who they really are. Vague portraits that have been painted of the remaining three. Jessica - Young law student with a concerned mom. Tara - reserved daddy's girl who has trouble opening up.
    Mandy - Beauty Pageant obsessed who will not be herself.
    That is it because that is what we were given. If you believe that is all there is to these women then you would have to believe that ABC has been fair in their editing. If that is the case why is every thread bemoaning the sloppy, manipulative, and thoughtless show we all have had to endure.
    When I come on this sight I long for the posters who tells us about interviews at their local affiliates, that is how we learn that Jesse met Tara's mom and step mom. Mandy's mother was asked to remove items from her attic to build a shrine devoted to beauty pageants and only 5 minutes of Jesse's time there was taken up with that subject. This show is such a fiasco. They found a loose cannon in Trish and ran with it. Jesse was so paranoid about his "celebrity and $600,000 contract that he needed a trusted friend to feed him information. That is what this show came down to stalker versus spy. ABC has belittled the women and the viewers with their antics this time.

Oh gosh, if it were to be Trish, then she would be in the Guiness Book of World Records for making out with all 25 guys (maybe even consecutively!)
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast