+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor , 5/5 Episode - Jesse Takes Out The Trash

thanks for the recap, eny! i'm SO pleased that i get to cover the stalker episode! whoohoo!!! i love your description of tara's dad. what a weird night. did he even get dinner? wtf was that about??!!

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    thanks for the recap, eny! i'm SO pleased that i get to cover the stalker episode! whoohoo!!! i love your description of tara's dad. what a weird night. did he even get dinner? wtf was that about??!!
    From what other people have posted about Tara's radio interview apparently dad doesn't have mom stuffed in the freezer, they are just divorced and Tara and Jesse had dinner with Mom and stepdad. But given that they showed about 30 seconds of each of the hometown visits, they didn't have time to show that.

Great, Barbie trips, ha ha ha
    thanks for the recap, your the best.

The whole world has always been “just jealous” of Trish for “about ten years”. It’s apparently her burden that upon meeting her, every woman becomes a bitch and is automatically jealous. Forgive me if I don’t wipe a tear away. I revise Trish’s mental health heath condition to “megalomanic
    Excellent job Eny!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Jesse’s lecherous dream is broken by daddy breaking out the M16 and shooting off a spray of bullets while laughing manically. I’m hoping Jesse had the foresight to wear some Depends , as Daddy isn’t going to let up till Jesse has the crap scared out of him...

...Football hero gets shot down in house number two. This time almost literally. Jesse redeems himself a bit by shooting a target successfully. I have no doubt if he had missed, that daddy would have pulled the old wanna see Canuck boy dance bit by shooting another round of M16 fire at his feet.
    excuse me while I gasp for breath between gales of laughter!

Sounds like the home visits were pretty entertaining.

Great job, Eny!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Thanks Eny.

FORT Fan
    This was hilarious.

I love your take on the families.

So glad to see Trish get Das Boot :phhht :phhht :phhht

Can't wait for your take on Trish,The Stalker.

thanks so much for doing this.

[QUOTE=eny] Finally this mystery is solved when Trish tells us she keeps “quite a bit” from her parents. She tells us that Susan is her partner in crime , and is the only one who knows the “real” skanky gold digging ho Trish. Oh my. I have thoughts of these good people need the smelling salts when this show airs.

This killed me when Trish said she keeps a lot from her parents. My thoughts exactly - how did they react when they saw the "I Never" episode? What do they think of their darling daughter sleeping with married men & women, and having sex a few days before leaving for the show to "get it in"??? She has to be adopted!!! Those poor people.

Great job eny!!! Had me as always!!

you know some people doOoOoo LIKE TRISH !!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast