+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: The Final Two

Haha...I like how everyone is analyzing everything...ears, boobs, smiles, tattoos, etc. Anyways, that's only 1 group photo out of dozens that ABC probably took! It's a very tiny sample out of the pool. Tara was speaking to him so of course he had to look at her. I'm sure there are other photos where he looked at Mandy and Jessica. My gut still says Jessica, and I haven't been wrong since the Aaron/Helene B2 season...and I never even watched B1. Although...this probably means I'm overdue to be wrong!
    Last edited by Sunset80; 05-12-2004 at 08:43 PM.

wow thanks for the pictures Canada ---I'm still undecided on the final two --its a good thing I'm not in the game at ABC.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    wow thanks for the pictures Canada ---I'm still undecided on the final two --its a good thing I'm not in the game at ABC.
    You should play the game...it's fun. It's like my form of fantasy football. I am not on the leaderboard, I missed one the second week so I have like 98%, or something like that. I don't take it seriously, it just makes the show a little more fun for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567