+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Final Two

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset80
    But even with the editing to Ian, showing us his imperfections, I could still see that Meredith was in love with him. Their chemistry and passion was very obvious to me despite the negative editing. If Tara and Jesse have something, we should still be able to see it despite the editing. So far I haven't seen very much of it! I think I even saw a stronger connection between Estella and Blob...and that's saying a lot!

I don't see much chemistry at all between Jesse and ANY of these ladies. Kind of sad, this series is.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I Agree 100

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I don't see much chemistry at all between Jesse and ANY of these ladies. Kind of sad, this series is.
    I agree there is no sparks with any of them. the ratings will go down for the bachelor, and after they do the things this next week with Trish.

I agree with that, Trish completely ruins everything for the show, she's just eww and so are all her storylines.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I agree. Maybe there are some low-grade sparks with Jessica B., but there is nothing coming through with any of them we can really feel.

if he does end up picking jessica b in the end do u think they will sign a pre-nup? i think it will be b/t her and tara .. he continually says how he doesnt know if mandy j is being real w/ him or putting on her pagent fakeness so yep i think she gets let go this week.
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie24
    he continually says how he doesnt know if mandy j is being real w/ him or putting on her pagent fakeness so yep i think she gets let go this week.
    This is what makes me think that it might be between Jess and Mandy. They seem to be making Mandy the dark horse. I may be way off, but I think it's going to come down to Jess and Mandy. I like Tara, but I am afraid she is going home, and tossing her cookies over it.

FORT Fanatic

I think the lesson to be learned from this series is that one might not find love amongst 24 randomly selected individuals. Really now...the thought of throwing a guy (or gal) into a pool of 25 people of the opposite sex and saying that you HAVE to find your lifetime mate among that group?!! A very limited selection. Heck, maybe Jesse's TRUE soulmate was the girl who wasn't chosen to be in the finale 25 so that Jen could be the spy... OR the girl who wasn't chosen so Trish could be the series drama queen.

FORT Newbie
    I don't really see any chemistry at all between Jesse and any of the girls (except Trish). The only interesting part about this season is this board. I love to see what everyone has to say! I wish I had found it earlier!!! Having said that, I think the final two will be Tara and Jessica with Jessica winning (or actually losing because Jesse chooses her!) Did anyone notice Jessica wink at Jesse just before he started handing out the roses last week?

With the exception of Trish, how does he even tell them apart? If I take off my glasses when I watch this show, I can't even distinguish one from the other.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast