+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Final Two

I think it's way too obvious that the winner is Tara....but I'm rooting for Jessica.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    I think it will be Tara and Jessica with Tara getting the final rose. It is refreshing to see her being realistic about the show's objective and questioning it with Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    Tara visits Quebec on the fanasty date because Jesse is wanting to show her his Canadian culture and picking her at the final rose ceremony to be part of his Canadian life.
    But Jesse doesn't live in Canada...!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    A screencap of a woman's hands (with non-French manicare nails) holding a diamond ring
    I thought those were a man's hands?

Tara = Ian
    Jessica = Matthew
    Poor Jessica
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

I agree w/ Canada because they make Tara look completely awful, and her dad, good lord!! That's exactly what happened w/ Ian's brother, and her thing with not opening up, blah blah is also reminiscent of last season. Jessica seems prefect, prefect family (moreso than Tara's anyway), prefect girlfriend, basically prefect for him and all around: it never works like that on these shows. I think it's Tara as well because they must have cut a good deal of stuff because from what we see, Tara and Jesse really don't mesh well at all; however, why would he keep her around if editing played no part in this?

And I'm thinking that Mandy Jaye goes next weekm the producers wouldn't let Trish screw up a date w/ a girl Jesse told them might be the "one"; on the other hand if she is the "one", it would make a nice triumph story; overcoming Trish and coming out of her "ten years of being coached" shell
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I think Jessica and Tara will be the final two. I like Mandy J but I don't see any chemistry between her and Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I agree w/ Canada because they make Tara look completely awful, and her dad, good lord!! That's exactly what happened w/ Ian's brother, and her thing with not opening up, blah blah is also reminiscent of last season. Jessica seems prefect, prefect family (moreso than Tara's anyway), prefect girlfriend, basically prefect for him and all around: it never works like that on these shows. I think it's Tara as well because they must have cut a good deal of stuff because from what we see, Tara and Jesse really don't mesh well at all; however, why would he keep her around if editing played no part in this?
    But even with the editing to Ian, showing us his imperfections, I could still see that Meredith was in love with him. Their chemistry and passion was very obvious to me despite the negative editing. If Tara and Jesse have something, we should still be able to see it despite the editing. So far I haven't seen very much of it! I think I even saw a stronger connection between Estella and Blob...and that's saying a lot!

Then maybe it's Mandy he chooses? There has been lots of crap abotu her and her pageant parents as well. Or it's just possible there is not a ton of connection between the girl he chooses and himself, think to Helene & Aaron and Alex & Amanda, not much there. Just that Jessica would be [too] obvious for this show, don't see it happening. They would be showing us all the best pats with the other girls and the worst with her if it really was her.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    Then maybe it's Mandy he chooses? There has been lots of crap abotu her and her pageant parents as well. Or it's just possible there is not a ton of connection between the girl he chooses and himself, think to Helene & Aaron and Alex & Amanda, not much there. Just that Jessica would be [too] obvious for this show, don't see it happening. They would be showing us all the best pats with the other girls and the worst with her if it really was her.
    But remember after the Meredith/Ian season, a LOT of viewers were complaining and wrote letters to ABC about how they edited poor Ian unfairly, making him to be some sort of jobless, family-less, un-communicative wackjob with a sordid and screwed-up past. Meredith/Ian fans even started a petition to ABC asking for a DVD version of the show where we'd be able to see the real, unedited story of their romance. A lot of people ended up disliking Ian because of the editing. Maybe ABC finally decided to put together this show in a way where we can actually come out "liking" the winner.

Or, maybe ABC knows that we've caught on to their editing ways. They know that WE know that the unlikely winner always wins, so now they're going to switch it around to surprise us? Oh well...we'll find out in a couple of weeks anyways!
    Last edited by Sunset80; 05-09-2004 at 01:13 AM.

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by mmawn
    I agree with you that Jessica's relationship with Jesse seems too perfect. It reminds me so much of Meredith and Matthew. I thought from Day one that it would be Tara and I still think it is. I think ABC wants us to think it's Jessica B. just like we thought with Matthew, Kelly Jo, and Brooke.(even though I knew it was Ian, Estella, and Helene. I could be wrong of course but I'm betting it's Tara. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Enquirer was right about Jesse giving the winner a plane ticket instead of a ring. They were right about all their other predictions.(Trish in fourth place and Trish coming back to stalk Jesse). And they probably will break up just like all the other Bachelor couples. Oh Well. We'll see.

Yes, It is tara they show nothing on her and make her out to be the one not interested in him like they did Ian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast