+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Final Two

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    Seems like Jessica is the only logical choice, so I would be surprised if she doesn't get the final rose. But since neither appears ready for marriage, the purpose of this show is moot. I'd be surprised if one of them doesn't get cold feet and break it off within a month after the finale.
    I agree with you that Jessica's relationship with Jesse seems too perfect. It reminds me so much of Meredith and Matthew. I thought from Day one that it would be Tara and I still think it is. I think ABC wants us to think it's Jessica B. just like we thought with Matthew, Kelly Jo, and Brooke.(even though I knew it was Ian, Estella, and Helene. I could be wrong of course but I'm betting it's Tara. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Enquirer was right about Jesse giving the winner a plane ticket instead of a ring. They were right about all their other predictions.(Trish in fourth place and Trish coming back to stalk Jesse). And they probably will break up just like all the other Bachelor couples. Oh Well. We'll see.

I think that Jess and Tara are the final two. I am rooting for Jessica even though she is young. She still seems more level headed than most people her age. She seems mature for a 21 (or 22?!?) year old. Tara I like but I think she has missed many chances to try to connect with Jesse when she had the opportunity but then again, maybe that is what the producers WANT us to think.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Crystal Allen

Jessica and Tara

Realistically, they had to pick a date for Trish to crash, and I doubt they would have chosen one where Jesse really thought that girl might be the one. He seemed bored with Mandy Jaye, and really really bored with all the pageant talk. And annoyed when she said she couldn't possibly just talk like a regular person now, not after ten years of being coached in how to talk.

If it has to be a good vs. a bad girl, this is as close as we'll come. Tara is rude, low class, and unfriendly. As I and other have stated, she seems more interested in being nasty to Trish then in Jesse. Jessica not only seems to have some chemistry, but she's the one that's more into him [MOOOOMMMM, I can TRANSFER.] One could even touch on the fact that while she's made out to be so ambitious and academically successful, she took a leave from law school to go on the Bachelor. That sounds a bit uber-traditional to risk school to maybe meet a husband. And we all know that being a traditional good girl is what wins every time.

Quote Originally Posted by mmawn
    I agree with you that Jessica's relationship with Jesse seems too perfect. It reminds me so much of Meredith and Matthew. I thought from Day one that it would be Tara and I still think it is. I think ABC wants us to think it's Jessica B. just like we thought with Matthew, Kelly Jo, and Brooke.(even though I knew it was Ian, Estella, and Helene. I could be wrong of course but I'm betting it's Tara. And I wouldn't be surprised if the Enquirer was right about Jesse giving the winner a plane ticket instead of a ring. They were right about all their other predictions.(Trish in fourth place and Trish coming back to stalk Jesse). And they probably will break up just like all the other Bachelor couples. Oh Well. We'll see.
    Good point. Since the producers tend to like to toy with us, it would be awfully anti-climactic if the story is as straightforward as Jesse meets Jessica, Jessica is the perfect girl, Jesse falls for her, Jesse gives her the final rose. I just saw that interview with Tara where she mentioned that Jesse met her whole family, but everything except the part with her dad ended up on the cutting room floor. Wonder what else they had to cut out to make way for The Trish Show. I'm still missing out on any apparent chemistry between Jesse and Tara, but at this point, I'd give Jessica 2-1 odds and Tara 3-1. And you're right, this isn't worth debating, cause they'll just end up breaking up like all the other couples from these shows. I still think that the only girl Jesse has appeared remotely interested in is Trish, and had he been dating these girls outside this show and not been pressured by Jenny, Trish would've been the easy choice (and I mean easy in every sense of the word ).
    Last edited by addikted; 05-07-2004 at 05:25 PM.

FORT Fan
    Maybe he'll pick one of our blondes and keep in touch with Trish on the sly.

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575
    I am going to say Mandy and Jess, with Jess winning.

If you look at the pics of Mandy and Jesse in the screencaps, there are several pics of them with weird looks on their faces. I think this is supposed to throw us off. I think that they are trying to make Mandy less likable with the pagent stuff so that it will still come down to a less likable girl vs the golden girl.

I may be (most likely) way off...but those are my thoughts....for now anyways.
    I agree that it's Mandy & Jess. Why else would they not show previews of the rose ceremony next week? Every single preview since this began includes a shot of the girls standing at the rose ceremony. They couldn't show that this time because we would see Tara in that white (limo puke) dress.

I challenge anyone to come up with a preview or screencap for the next rose ceremony.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

FORT Newbie
    A screencap of a woman's hands (with non-French manicare nails) holding a diamond ring pretty nails to Tara's since I repeatedly watched when Jesse cheered to three ladies with glasses of chamange at the rose ceremony. Only Mandy J. and Jessica have long French manicare nails.

For sure, Tara is in the final two. Go Tara!

The producers are throwing us off by not showing the romance of Jesse and Tara enough! :phhht The producers are wanting us to see more of Jesse and Jessica to make us think that Jessica is the winner.

Tara = Ian
    Jessica = Matthew

No questions about it!

FORT Newbie
    Tara visits Quebec on the fanasty date because Jesse is wanting to show her his Canadian culture and picking her at the final rose ceremony to be part of his Canadian life.

well i agree with pretty much everyone that the final 2 will be tara/jessica though i have no clue which one will win

Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    Tara = Ian
    Jessica = Matthew
    I agree with mmawn and Canada that this might be ploy to show great chemistry with Jessica and nothing for Tara, BUT I am rooting for Jessica all the way! Maybe that's entirely the trick! Make us think Jessica is in the "Matthew" situation (totally likable, obvious choice) and pull the switcheroo in the end and actually have her win!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast