+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trish's Appearances on GMA & The View

Trish's Appearances on GMA & The View

Good Morning America

She was surprised that he let her go. Jesse told her before the rose ceremony: "Don't be nervous, everything's great. Everything's fine." They replayed the clip of him putting her in the limo. They talked about the gold digger shirt and was asked why she wore it. She said things aren't always what they seem. (Whatever, TRASH!) She said shes a very dimensional person.

They also talked about the girls in the house talking bad about her to Jesse. She was asked, "What have you done to deserve that?" She said "Nothing." She blamed it all on editing. She bases things on what has happened in her life and that's why she's the way she is. What you see is what you get? I'm one with both the girls and Jesse. (So not true! I'm sorry, editing can't change that!)

Then she was asked about the stalking and replied, "It's impossible to actually stalk someone in a situation like that." I SMELL A FEW RATS AT ABC! The last questions she was asked, "Did you fall for him?" Her response: "He's a great guy. If I hadn't thought he was a great person I wouldn't have stayed."

P.S. I'll recap The View in this thread as well.
    Last edited by KymberlyAnn; 05-06-2004 at 08:36 AM.

Thank you for posting the update. I can't wait to see what she says on the View. It should be interesting.

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    at least they admitted the mistake (the view). i have to take my son to playgroup so i am gonna miss the interview thanks kymberlyann for recaping later!!
    i am also gonna miss ty!!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Thanks KymberlyAnn. I can't imagine any sane man coming within 10 feet of this chick after seeing her behavior. Editing my a**-to some extent yes, but "what you see is what you get" as she said. :rolleyes
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Good Morning America

She said shes a very dimensional person.
    Doesn't she mean she's a very horizontal person??
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Doesn't she mean she's a very horizontal person??
    Maybe she mistakenly meant to say DEMENTED, OR DILLUSIONAL, OR DIE HAREDED B!TCH!!!! (heh ok sorry)

Ready for the weekend!
    God Bless Trish's Mom and Dad. How horribly embarassing for them! You know they had to be watching each and every episode this season. Dads, can you imagine how you would feel if you heard your daughter confess to such things on national television?

And her sister! She was so non-committal last night that it was hilarious. All she could say was that Trish has always had these problems. Interpretation: Yeah, my sister's always been this way!

Trish was just asked(a couple times) if she was asked to be the next bachelorette. All she would say is "That would be interesting."

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lildago
    Trish was just asked(a couple times) if she was asked to be the next bachelorette. All she would say is "That would be interesting."
    I truly would NOT watch that installment if Trish became a Bachelorette. :phhht
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

The View

THE VIEW

When asked what she thought about getting booted. She said she was shocked. She was never 100% sure going into the RC's that she'd get a rose. They showed the convo before getting cut and she said that it led her to believe she'd stay.

Meredith said the girls were always talking about how she looked like a real bitch and asked it was it true? She yet again said, I have a lot of different sides to me and blamed it on the editing. "What you see is what you get. I'm an open book. Everybody thinks I hate children. I would like to have one some day."

Did you really sleep with a married man? "Yes, it's those stupid things you do in your early 20's. Yes I did. I take responsibility for them." She also said that she forgot to pack the filter for her mouth when she went to LA.

She didn't cry when she left. Then one of the ladies said that's because she's the stalker. They made fun of her for the "I'll be back" statement she made in the limo.

Why go back? She replied, "I was stunned. A lot of it was about getting the last word. A lot of it may not be right but I had to do it. Stalker is a little bit heavy."

Did ABC orchestrate it? She said no. (But they sure did go along with it didn't they??)
    The response on the street has been very positive. Older women relate to her. Why so brutally honest? They talked about the drinking game and all that she spilled.

Joy said "It sounds like you have the experience of a 50 year old." She gave Joy a 'what the hell' look. HAHA!

The women (in the house) attacked me blah blah blah. They made me uncomfortable and I made them uncomfortable.

When asked if they'd asked her to be the next bachelorette. A big smile and a we'll see. She said men would be afraid to apply because they'd be afraid to take them home to their family.

Meredith said to watch the Bachelor next week to see what happens when she returns as the stalker and did the whole Psycho thing. That was funny! Then she said 'I'm just kidding!'
    Last edited by KymberlyAnn; 05-06-2004 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast