+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trish's Appearances on GMA & The View

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    I'm in my early 20s and I'd never do something like that. That is a ridiculous excuse. :rolleyes
    I'm in my early 20's also and I have never even had the urge to do this (sleep with a married man). She is so proud of all her "Trashy" tales, it is almost like she sat down and made a list of the things she wanted to do to be able to be considered a naughty "experienced" girl. Each one (i.e.- sleeping with married men, kissing women, etc) is just another check on her list.
    Beat the Hell out of K State!

Quote Originally Posted by jenn7575
    I am sure that they would. Especially after she said she thinks it's important to get to know people on a more "intimate" level, men are always looking to get laid. But, as Karen said in the tv guide interview, they would all have to be 60+ and remember to bring their stock portfolio with them.

They better bring a can of sanitizer and make sure all contestants are STD negative. If not, there may be a sudden epidimic in the house!

Did anyone else find it ironic that at the beginnig of the view Star was talking about and encouraging young girls to save their virginity for the man they will mary! And then they have Trash on.

Quote Originally Posted by aggie01
    They better bring a can of sanitizer and make sure all contestants are STD negative. If not, there may be a sudden epidimic in the house!

Ha ha, I could just see it! On the reunion show, instead of clips of drunken nonsense, there would be clips of all the guys scratching their crotches.

Joy said "It sounds like you have the experience of a 50 year old." She gave Joy a 'what the hell' look. HAHA!
    That was a nice little dig wasn't it!

Obsessed Bachelor Junkie! amacko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    When Trash was giving Jesse lame answers to his question on the group elephant date, she said sleeping with the married man happened two years ago, and that she's a different person now. I don't consider 26 to be in your early 20's. So which is it Trash???

Thanks lemon_drop, i thought i heard the same thing about it happening about 2 years ago....she always has a good answer for everything.........she is TRASH....i feel so bad for her parents...

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    When Trash was giving Jesse lame answers to his question on the group elephant date, she said sleeping with the married man happened two years ago, and that she's a different person now. I don't consider 26 to be in your early 20's. So which is it Trash???
    You know what they say.... One lie leads to a whole bunch of them! You got to lie to make your last lie not look like a lie. She told so many of them I guess she forgot how the old lie went.

I guess since there has been no love story or real "connection" this time, at least we have all been reminded to keep your TRASH TALK to yourself.

FORT Fanatic
    They say the contestants are tested for STD's. However, as Trish noted so proudly, she had sex with someone just a few days prior to leaving for filming of the show. Was she tested again after that encounter?
    Even if she was, it is not uncommon for an HIV test to not show a positive result for 6-8 weeks after the person is infected.
    Let's hope Jesse is careful....very careful

I can see it now....

Trish will be picked to be the next bachelorette, only they will call it "Who wants to Marry the Whore?" and Jerry Springer will be the host.

Thanks for the recaps Kymberly... I missed the View because I was at work... no excuse for missing GMA... I like to sleep as much as possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast