+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Trish's Appearances on GMA & The View

The subject of her with another woman came up and Joy referred to it as "a lesbian relationship" and Trish seemingly got offended. "Let's back off that one" she said.

It was good to see her squirm a little.

Her interview on the View made me like her even less.

She is going to have the same kind of issues Monica Lewinsky has getting dates... even though she is thin and attractive everyone knows who she is and everyone knows her colorful past.

Quote Originally Posted by Amym1434
    Her interview on the View made me like her even less.
    Same. She seemed to imply that any woman that's 28 and single has naturally slept with a married man. She also seemed quite pleased that she's now widely known as a bad girl. I get the sense that she loves being in front of a camera and relishes anything that will get her there.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

I think all the people male and female will do anything to get in front of a camera, not just Trish.
    The producer (?) who sits in the front row said he wished he had alloted more time to this segment.
    Loved the wish she had brought a filter part. LOL

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    THE VIEW

Did you really sleep with a married man? "Yes, it's those stupid things you do in your early 20's. Yes I did. I take responsibility for them."
    When Trash was giving Jesse lame answers to his question on the group elephant date, she said sleeping with the married man happened two years ago, and that she's a different person now. I don't consider 26 to be in your early 20's. So which is it Trash???
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

KimberlyAnn,

Thanks for the great recaps. My husband was home this morning and watched the kids while I slept in and missed GMA. I will definitely check out The View.

FORT Regular
    When they asked Trish on The View if she had been asked to be the next Bachelorette she was very evasive...I think she has been chosen....I know when that question has been posed to other contestants on different installments the person has said they would like to be or something like that. Meredith answered with a "something really good has happened since I left the Bachelor show". I think the guys...none worth having..would be banging on ABC's door to be on that show for Trish.

Did you really sleep with a married man? "Yes, it's those stupid things you do in your early 20's.
    I'm in my early 20s and I'd never do something like that. That is a ridiculous excuse. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by bunny2
    I think the guys...none worth having..would be banging on ABC's door to be on that show for Trish.
    I am sure that they would. Especially after she said she thinks it's important to get to know people on a more "intimate" level, men are always looking to get laid. But, as Karen said in the tv guide interview, they would all have to be 60+ and remember to bring their stock portfolio with them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast