+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Husbands who watch the show with their wives...do you own one?

FORT Newbie

Husbands who watch the show with their wives...do you own one?

Mine husband thinks this show is absolutely the dumbest thing on TV and cannot understand why I am so obsessed. Every time I remind him that ..."honey, don't forget that it's Wednesday night and I'll be leaving for (insert girlfriend's house here) around 8:00pm" he does this...

:rolleyes :nono

You girls that watch with your beloved are so very lucky!!!

FORT Fan
    He thinks ALL of the reality shows are absolutely ridiculous. He injured his leg last week and is working from home these days. What does he have saved on TiVo? Yup, Jerry Springer, Judy Judy, Monster Garage and Married with Children. Sigh! To each his own I guess!

For some reason, having the Bachelor on makes my husband wander around emptying trash cans and replacing light bulbs. I think he'd really rather do anything than watch it with me!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

What's better than love?
    No husband, but my BF is hooked. He won't let me tell him ahead of time what is going to happen, because he likes to figure it out, but he loves to watch with me. Just got lucky, I guess.

My husband sometimes watches with me. He still can't figure out why I like to watch, but he'll sit right there with me. Oh and he's really good at figuring out who the winners are going to be (obviously we've watched more than one season) There is a flip side to this I have to watch Monster Garage, Orange County Choppers and a handful of others.

When the show starts, my husband will put on his iPod and sound filtering headphones and sit in the chair across from me reading. He acts as though he's disgusted by the show but whenever a commercial comes on he asks me to tell him what happened.

I think he is just too embarrassed to admit he is somewhat interested.

My husband started watching this back when Aaron was the Bachelor, and I used to make fun of him! I got sucked in during Trista's and we have both been watching together ever since!

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    My hubby will watch occassionally with me, mostly to catch up on gossip and juicy tidbits. In reality, I think the "romance" just sets the mood for later.

My husband will act "uninterested", but I find him glancing at the tv when it's on!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Never! The few times I've had it on where he can see it in the kitchen he just laughs and :rolleyes.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast