+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Husbands who watch the show with their wives...do you own one?

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brncoswthrt
    He purposely roots for the least-likeable girl (hmmmmm, who could that be???) and then he has something he can poke me with and/or spar about for a week!
    That is soooo my husband too!
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

FORT Fan
    My husband hates this show. He thinks it is worse than soap operas. He usually gets up and leaves the room. Although a few weeks ago his friend was over and I had it on where they were and before you know it they were cracking up and joking about the girls and Trish in particular. To me, it's a guilty pleasure. I don't admit too many places that I watch it. I was in a bible study at church on Wednesday nights and I was always watching the clock to make sure I was out of there in time I could only imagine the look on the pastors face if I told him why it was so urgent I was out of there by 8:40... sorry, no time for chit chat, gotta go!

My husband watches from behind his book. He pretends he is not into every week, but by the end of each show he has paid enough attention to offer his guesses as to who goes. Last night, he was convinced Mandy J. was going home.

Tara's Biggest Cheerleader

My husband started watching Reality TV with me during B4 and Average Joe. Now he always double checks the TiVo to ensure it is going to record. Besides...I have had trouble picking a fav this season, which is unusual. But right off the bat, my hubby said Tara is going all the way. He has even been watching the previews closely, and asking me to give him FORT updates and copies of screencaps. He is such a manly man!
    "There is only one pretty child and every mother has it"

My husband watches it with me. He says Jesse will pick Tara, I say he will pick Jessica B. Who knows? He has watched every one of the shows with me! He agrees the women do a better job than the men and says the men pick with what is in their pants and not in their hearts but they start with their tongues first!

My husband never used to watch reality tv, but anymore it's kinda cute to watch him get in the recliner at 9 pm and "pretend" he's napping, but when something happens he always has a comment. Btw, he thinks it's going to be jennifer b, he says she's beautiful and obviously she's pretty smart. He thinks Mandy Jaye has too many emotional issues, and as for Tara he said her father would of scared the hell out of him...lol

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    My husband will act "uninterested", but I find him glancing at the tv when it's on!

that's my husband too.
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

My boyfriend will actually watch it with me, but he thinks I'm crazy because whenever a commercial comes on, I jump into why I think this or that is going to happen (because of our analysis of course! ). He smiles at me and pats my leg--definitely thinks I'm nuts! But I think he enjoys it, even though he won't admit it!

MY boyfriend watched with me for the first time last night. Okay, he sat next to me on the couch and read a truckin' magazine while I watched. Still it's the first time he stayed in the room the whole time it was on!! All he had to say was Jessica is pretty, he likes her sharp features (wtf?!! ) and he thinks she is going to win. He also took one look at Trish and said "let me guess, she's the B!tch?" and I added a few words to really get across to him what she is. Then he told me I was too obbsessed with this show and he was ashamed of me, he was joking of course, but I think he may be right!!
    Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

"What would a dinosaur do?" ~ Joey

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom
    My husband watches from behind his book. He pretends he is not into every week, but by the end of each show he has paid enough attention to offer his guesses as to who goes. Last night, he was convinced Mandy J. was going home.
    That sounds like my husband too. Although he always has to add his two cents and I keep having to make him be quiet so I can hear.....luckily I tape it so I can rewind. The part that is funny to me is that he can't understand how I can know so much of what is going to happen........
    we Forters are very smart!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast