+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thursday on The View **Contains spoilers about Wednesday's boot**

I think the Bach5 producers intentionally let this cat out of the bag, so to speak. They may know that they've already crossed the line with the storyline they've created with Trish and that most viewers want her gone. More viewers may watch just to see her booted. The closely guarded secret is who makes the final 2.

Trish

Quote Originally Posted by Friskymel
    I was going to say the same and you guys beat me to it!!

I just watched "The View" and at the end of the show Meredith Viera said ...."and tomorrow on the show will be the lady who gets booted tonight from "The Bachelor"....and then when they cut away from "The View", there was a promo clip that said, "Tomorrow on "The View" Trish from The Bachelor".

Could they be so stupid to release this?!! Or trying to screw with our heads?? :stupid

hmmmmm though spoilers show pics of all but Trish .

Melissa
    Trish may stay

I don't think she stays! I'll be watching. It'll be interesting to see if she blames everyone else for her screw-up!

FORT Newbie
    Remember that it was "The View" that also let us know that Meredith and her fiancee would be appearing on the Monday after the FRC. So they are famous for letting the cat out of the bag.

FORT Newbie
    I can't believe the producers of the Bachelor would allow the View to purposely let the cat out of the bag...why would we want to watch it on Wednesday night then...and if its true they said that about Meridith and her fiance before we even saw the FSC then the producers of the Bachelor are dumber than we think..if they let it slip last time, why would you let them know this time ????

Quote Originally Posted by adm
    So will I, but I know why. I'm dying to see what she has to say for herself. And also, given that everybody else on this show has apparently been granted license to discuss the editing, I want to see if she blames the editing for making her look like a golddigging, money grubbing whore.

Checking it all out!
    Did anyone watch the show today? Was Trish on and if so, what was said?
    Mizz Piper

FORT Regular
    Watched the show today........

Trish basically just tried to say that she was ganged up on by the other girls in the house. She mentioned that when she packed to go on the Bachelor she forgot the filter for her mouth. She emphasized that she was much older and more "mature" than the other girls in the house, and that if they were all 28 they might have had more experience like hers. This got a big rise out of the View ladies who called attention to her affair with a married man and the fact that she admitted she was intimate with a woman. Trish emphasized that it was not like it was a lesbian relationship. SHe also would not comment on the stalking episode coming up and whether it was her idea to stalk or the producers. She just said something like "You will see."

The woman is a total narcissist, and seeing her on the View made me think that the editing was pretty true to life for her on the Bachelor. She came off on the show exactly as she came off on the Bachelor.

The most disturbing thing was that Meredith Viera said that she heard Trish was going to be the next Bachelorette. Trish would not confirm or deny but had a horrid smirking smile. If they cast her for the Bachelorette we will know that they are purposely trying to flush this series down the toilet. At least the Bachelorette has been about romance, with Trish it would be about HER. Why even invite the 25 men? UGH! It would make me sick to give this woman any more screentime.

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed
    Watched the show today........
    SHe also would not comment on the stalking episode coming up and whether it was her idea to stalk or the producers. She just said something like "You will see."
    I didn't get this at all. My impression, after they asked her why she went back, was some stuff about unfinished business, she hadn't gotten in the last word, and so on. I didn't think she danced around it at all, but just about came right out and said she wasn't ready to leave, so she didn't.

I honestly do think this was her idea, and the producers just ran with it.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed
    The most disturbing thing was that Meredith Viera said that she heard Trish was going to be the next Bachelorette. Trish would not confirm or deny but had a horrid smirking smile. If they cast her for the Bachelorette we will know that they are purposely trying to flush this series down the toilet.
    There is nothing, not even the great recaps or the fun of trying to sort through the screen caps here at FORT, that would ever make me watch that show.

So if there are any ABC execs out there, PLEASE don't do that to us! Well, to me anyway!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234