+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thursday on The View **Contains spoilers about Wednesday's boot**

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    chaserla...
    I THINK Trish is going home by all the discussions and sleuthing. IF they are messing with us, I'd think that possibly Jessica or Mandy might be going home tonight. Can you SEE the stir it would cause if he kept Trisha nother week?
    I don't think that Jessica goes home yet because of a preview that looks like the overnight dates with Jesse and Jessica.
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

FORT Fan
    How about Tara? If she's not the barfer or the polka dot bikini girl (which I'm not saying if she is or isn't) could she go home tonight?

well thats ridiculous if they are going to "let the cat out of the bag" like that! whats the point of watching it .. if you already know who gets kicked off! but it will be interesting to hear trisha's side of the story!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kelsie24
    well thats ridiculous if they are going to "let the cat out of the bag" like that! whats the point of watching it .. if you already know who gets kicked off! but it will be interesting to hear trisha's side of the story!
    Even if I knew for certain that Trish was going home tonight, I would still have to watch it for the sheer pleasure of watching her face and reaction when he tells her. Her eyebrows are sure to land beyond her hairline.

Here is the thing- if Jesse had given Trish the last rose, do you think they would have been so extreme in the editing, and narrating? No way- of course she is not getting a rose.
    Are we really that surprised?
    Honestly there is more build up to the rose ceremony of Trish getting cut, than to the last rose ceremony in this season.

Trish has been listed as a guest on The View on their website since last week. That is no big deal really because they could be interviewing her just because she is a contestant. I would think its a spoiler if they have referred to her "as the person who gets eliminated". That would have been a big slip - but I never heard it - I just heard Trish from the Bachelor - they have often talked about her on The View during their hot topics segment at the beginning of the show, especially the morning after each Bachelor show.

I'll definitely be watching it. Why, I don't know, but I will.

FORT Newbie

In California

all we saw was Meredith saying that the person booted tonight would be on The View tomorrow; that she knew who it was, etc. But no preview of tomorrow's show or anything..... maybe they realized their mistake!

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    they cut away from "The View", there was a promo clip that said, "Tomorrow on "The View" Trish from The Bachelor
    boy those producers are idiots! i can't believe that they did that!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

adm
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    I'll definitely be watching it. Why, I don't know, but I will.
    So will I, but I know why. I'm dying to see what she has to say for herself. And also, given that everybody else on this show has apparently been granted license to discuss the editing, I want to see if she blames the editing for making her look like a golddigging, money grubbing whore.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast