+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thursday on The View **Contains spoilers about Wednesday's boot**

What's the Sitch? BachelorWinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    OK, so WHY would they even MAKE an advertisement that says...tomorrow on the View. Hmmmm, as obvious as it seems, I'm now rethinking who gets sent home tonight.
    Why would that make you rethink who gets booted off? Just curious and I love to hear people's points of view. The promos that say "Tomorrow on the view" (or Kelly and Regis, etc.) are actually taped and they play the tape during the show.

OK, so WHY would they even MAKE an advertisement that says...tomorrow on the View. Hmmmm, as obvious as it seems, I'm now rethinking who gets sent home tonight.
    Who do you think is going home tonight?

FORT Fanatic Titans Champion
    I watched The View on Monday, and when theyl isted the guests who were going to be on throughout the week, they mentioned then that Trish would be a guest on Thursday!.

FORT Fan
    I just like to think of what is NOT obvious. It makes me question why they are making it "too easy". They have mostly negative photos of her and Jesse for tonight. They have no previews of anyone who could remotely be Trish past tonight. They announce that they are having the woman booted off the show tonight on the show and then announce who that person is. In a perfect world this would NEVER happen unless it was a slip up. Especially with the excitement of tonight impending for all of us, I like to start up discussions of "what if"?

I just hope someone will tough out watching this tomorrow and then tell us what happens. I can't bring myself to sit through it .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan
    chaserla...
    I THINK Trish is going home by all the discussions and sleuthing. IF they are messing with us, I'd think that possibly Jessica or Mandy might be going home tonight. Can you SEE the stir it would cause if he kept Trisha nother week?

FORT Fanatic
    I just hope someone watches tomorrow and gives us a detailed recap of how Trish wiggles her way through the interrogation on the View. I'm sure it's in her contract to make this appearance...but Trish HAS to know that she's gonna get hammered hard about her behavior

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Maybe there will be two girls who are on tomorrow? Trish and the girl who gets the boot?

I'll be watching it tomorrow so guess I'll find out for sure then.

FORT Fan
    Ooooh, good speculation rtr!

I'd say it's Trish, then. Sounds like ABC goofed big time.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast