+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possible Spoiler...Jesse spotted in someone's hometown

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar

Possible Spoiler...Jesse spotted in someone's hometown

Saw this excerpt linked from realityblurred.com. Some not-flattering things about Tara, that's for sure!

http://www.gossiplist.com/blog/

Here's what it says....

There's a good probability that Tara wins 'The Bachelor' starring pro football player, Jesse Palmer. Her hometown paper has written that he was recently spotted in the area. Personally, I think he should have picked Suzie. Anyway, apparently Tara has a past; she was engaged to a University of Oklahoma football player named Jeff Ferguson (She got engaged on Dec. 30, 2001 in LA with her ex while they went to the Rose Bowl to watch OU play there against Washington State) and the engagement was broken off because she was cheating on him. Someone who is familiar with Tara says:

"I'm "familiar" with her antics over the course of a few years. She has problems. That pretty much just sums it all up. She can be very nice, but she has this 'rude switch' that she turns on that's funny to see. Despite the fact that she is gorgeous, she's rude, spoiled, very very selfish, and lies a lot. That's pretty much it. I don't have a huge problem with her other than the fact that she won't shut up around Norman/OKC about her ex-beau and how he supposedly "cheated" on her, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The story she gives about it is classic. I feel sorry for her, actually."

Wow. She does seem awfully 'guarded' when she is around Jesse. Perhaps she does have a lot to explain, should he choose her.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

This is the same stuff we've seen posted on here. But, even the poster admitted it's a campaign to get back at her, by some of the ex's friends. So, as always, there are three sides to every story: his, hers, and the truth. In this case, there may even be four sides, with the 'campaigners' having their own unique perspective.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Tara

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Saw this excerpt linked from realityblurred.com. Some not-flattering things about Tara, that's for sure!

http://www.gossiplist.com/blog/

Here's what it says....

There's a good probability that Tara wins 'The Bachelor' starring pro football player, Jesse Palmer. Her hometown paper has written that he was recently spotted in the area. Personally, I think he should have picked Suzie. Anyway, apparently Tara has a past; she was engaged to a University of Oklahoma football player named Jeff Ferguson (She got engaged on Dec. 30, 2001 in LA with her ex while they went to the Rose Bowl to watch OU play there against Washington State) and the engagement was broken off because she was cheating on him. Someone who is familiar with Tara says:

"I'm "familiar" with her antics over the course of a few years. She has problems. That pretty much just sums it all up. She can be very nice, but she has this 'rude switch' that she turns on that's funny to see. Despite the fact that she is gorgeous, she's rude, spoiled, very very selfish, and lies a lot. That's pretty much it. I don't have a huge problem with her other than the fact that she won't shut up around Norman/OKC about her ex-beau and how he supposedly "cheated" on her, which is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. The story she gives about it is classic. I feel sorry for her, actually."
    I dont think they would let him go to the girls hometown but you maybe right.

One more thing, I'm positive each of these girls has at least one (and probably many more) ex-boyfriends. Some might have even been engaged, like Tara. In a way, it would be fun if they all ran these 'nasty' campaigns, but then, it would be much too much like the presidential election, I guess.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Crystal Allen

Firestone

Wasn't there a similar spoiler about how Andrew was spotted in Wisconsin, where Tina Fabulous was from and then it came out that he and Jen had actually gone there on a holiday?

Weird... some one lifted that quote right out of the FORT! See this post by IGotWormsToo in the Tara forum.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyMeg
    Weird... some one lifted that quote right out of the FORT! See this post by IGotWormsToo in the Tara forum.

Wow! That pretty much throws the credibility of the entire "article" into light. If their "sources" are actually just posts from a message board, then this article is probably all just speculation. Anyone could make something up about someone and post it here. I apologize for posting an article that is obviously just speculation and not FACT.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    The hometown paper and the quote from worms are two separate things mentioned in the blog. It doesn't mean that the hometown paper printed worms' quote. I didn't get that inference right away from reading it. The quote from worms was in reference to Tara's past, which had nothing to do with the hometown sighting.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

I was just going to look up that post - I knew it was too familiar. Whenever a source is listed as "someone who knows so-n-so" or the like, and the "information" is actually just gossip, I tend to take it with several grains of salt. Blogs, in particular, can be more suspect (since so far, they haven't been subject to any tests for libel).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast