+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Spoiler...Jesse spotted in someone's hometown

I looked into the site and it is just emailed information form anyone. So you or I can start gossip about anyone or anything unfounded. Here's what the site says.

"This is a gossip tidbit page featuring info culled from Usenet groups . These are allegations and I am not liable for anything printed here; the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals ruled in June that Web loggers, website operators and e-mail list editors can't be held responsible for libel for information they republish, extending crucial First Amendment protections to do-it-yourself online publishers. . Feel free to email us dirt."

So if any of the girls exes wanted to start a 'smut' campaign, it seems like an easy thing to do. IMO

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    Wasn't there a similar spoiler about how Andrew was spotted in Wisconsin, where Tina Fabulous was from and then it came out that he and Jen had actually gone there on a holiday?
    And Charlie getting a ticket in California and Trista was with him. (This actually ran in my hometown paper a week or so before the finale.)

FORT Fanatic
    Portions of the article may be true. It's pretty obvious that Tara has a 'rude' switch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12